The Exotics at Redmond Town Center Thread | Page 6 | FerrariChat

The Exotics at Redmond Town Center Thread

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by TommyJames, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats

LOL Touche!!

2. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Every now and then I get one in there................................let me rephrase.............. :):)

3. prohydro

prohydro Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Great! I'll be there, should be a nice day!

4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Like you have nothing else to drive??? You're almost as bad as some women with shoes or dresses! ;) ;)

You going to head over? I might be convinced to go this weekend but it would be a drive over and right back...too much stuff to catch up on! Meet at the usual spot at 0730?

5. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    No can do boss, other responsibilities that day. Still good for the 12th though. :)

6. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    OK, I'll see you then!

7. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    I will be there as well, of course I can NOT bring my new Lambo as it is NOT here yet. :)

8. TommyJames

TommyJames Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2008
    The weather is looking good for this Saturday. We had 60+ cars last week and 70+ the week before. Each week we get a few surprises and no two weeks have ever been the same. Summer around here is short so come out while the mornings are nice and warm!

9. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
  10. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Nice, as I have said before, you are getting good with that thing.

11. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks! I'm still using it pretty much just in auto modes. I think I'm going to take basic photog next quarter at OC just to re-learn the basics so I can get into the "creative" modes more! Then I'll want to learn how to use PS next :)

By the way, nice avatar change already ;)

12. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    It is an Italian site after all. :):) If Roy ever delivers it I will be able to compare (if you can) it to the CGT.

13. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    A few of us including Anthony Ray will be heading from E@RTC down to Krispy-Kreme in Issaquah to help the police do a charity event for Special Olympics. For those of you interested in the drive, we will be departing at 10:30 from E@RTC and heading straight down the back way. Should be fun! Please join us for this worthwhile cause!

14. yb360

yb360 Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    WA
    Full Name:
    John A.
    "the back way" - do you mean East Lake Samm. Pkwy? If so, watch out for the construction. I went that way going to E@RTC last week and was held up for almost half an hour there.

15. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Thanks for the tip. Yup, that will be our direction.

16. Apple Sauce

Apple Sauce Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Tom,
    To avoid the construction delay it may behoove us to take the west lake samm drive and then drive parallel to 1-90 until you get to Issaquah, basically follow the road around the lake are then meet up with east lk samm and turn right at e lake samm a short 1/4 mile to Krispy kreme.

Vic

17. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    After the Krispy-Kreme event, if any of you want to travel down South. I'll be at the "Des Moines Classic Car and Boat Show" (same location as our Italian Concours, the North Marina Parking Lot). I go down every year to promote the Italian Concours, answer questions, hand out "Save the Date" cards, etc.. Last year they had about 70 old American cars and old hydroplanes. Pretty neat little show. Love to see some of you! I'll have the Jalpa, and a friend of mine is coming with my with his 60's Maserati Sebring Series 1.

Des Moines Marina, located at 22307 Dock Avenue
    Time is 10am until 4pm

Mike

18. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Hi Everyone,
    Looks like nice weather once again. This time we will be having a lot of Lamborghinis showing up covering a wide range of model years from the old to the latest and greatest. Come see someone's new latest of the bad-ass toys. I don't want to give up the surprise. I will say it's white. That's my only hint for now.

19. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Hey Tommy, i am looking fwd to seeing all you guys this weekend, i know i have been M.I.A. been busy taking care of things. So i will see you this weekend.

20. Apple Sauce

Apple Sauce Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2008
    Wide Open Throttle
    Full Name:
    Vic
    It should be a good one, see you all there!

Vic

21. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Just spoke with another friend of mine. Lets keep our fingers crossed he shows up in his Islero! :)

Mike

22. TommyJames

Mar 30, 2008
    Be good to see you Sid!

23. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Looks like I have Park Place talked into bringing out there White Countach they have on consigment, along with my 99 1 of 3 USA RED Diablo Roadsters....Also have Kevin coming up from Portland in his Blue Monterrey Murcie, my 2001 Pearl White Diablo, AND TWO!! Murcie Roadsters..my White one and the One of One Dark Blue Versacie edition past car...

and of course a BIG BIG suprise....as well...

24. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
  25. Paul308

Paul308 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2006
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I stumbled upon this quite by accident this morning when I went over to Redmond Town Center. It was a nice surprise seeing the gathering of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. I got there around 10:00am so I think some of the cars had already left.

Paul