The F1 unveiling live!(follow up) | FerrariChat

The F1 unveiling live!(follow up)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SrfCity, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Here's your chance then. It doesn't look like my girlfriend will be able to make it so I may have an open spot. I'd be willing to substitute with an F-chatter and split it......call it $500 each.(this is for a single package i.e. your own room) I don't have full details yet but I believe it includes the F1 unveiling, factory tour, one night accomodation and a dinner plus "hot laps with Schumi." Just kidding about the hot laps ;) It's this weekend 1/25/04 - 1/26/04.

Check the Ferrari owners site. You have to get yourself there.

You may PM me and the only other thing I would ask is that you Paypal the $500 before I pay Ferrari for the reservation. I need to do this today. This is the real thing and my goal is giving something back to F-chat. If you're not comfortable with it(fronting the $500) or can't pull it off than it's no sweat off my back. I'm going regardless!

FYI, many of the Crystal Cove(So. CA) attendees know me so this is not some scam.

Ciao,

Scott

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

PS - If you PM me, give me some background and why this would be your dream come true etc. Just in case I get a few responses.

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Oh Scott that sounds like a blast! I wish I could go!

If your allowed to, try and take pictures for the rest of us!

BTW, for everyone else, I do know Scott, so you can trust him :)