The FXX K Thread | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The FXX K Thread

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by MisterMaranello, Jul 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    They are most definitely renderings.

2. Ferrari Fan Holland

Ferrari Fan Holland Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2007
    Gorinchem
    Full Name:
    AnthonyR
    They are coming from Forza Motorsport 5 on the Xbox One.

3. XTP

XTP Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Xander

I thought so.
    Thank you, I delete them from my computer.

Gr.
    Xander

4. margarita

margarita Formula 3

Mar 20, 2011
    usa
  5. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    No Q, there are no other photos at the moment. The profile belongs to me and a friend of mine whose son races in go kart championship in Italy, visited the track today and saw this!

He also told me that the sound is amazing....

6. BlackRivazza

BlackRivazza Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2006
    Goettingen / Germany
    Full Name:
    Jens M.
    Thanks for sharing!

The rear wing setup looks interesting. Two fixed small "winglets" on the outsides and a moving wing in the middle?

7. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe

Alright!

Did your friend manage to gather any details?

8. Valerian

Valerian Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2013
    Europe
    Full Name:
    George
    Looks great! When are they planning to officially reveal LaFXX? My guess would be Finali Mondiali at Abu Dhabi in December.

9. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Correct

10. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe

Also what a friend has been told. There may be a more detailed viewing for the attendants of the FOC Presidents' meeting/dinner, which he will be attending. FWIW I don't believe they will have the finished car prepared, so probably a mockup.

11. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    There will be a finished car. It will be presented - first and foremost - to the Corse Clienti clients that will be present.

12. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Your welcome. Yes, about the moving wing in the middle. Also there is a possibility the X version to have active aero parts but it is not sure at the moment.

No, really Q. He didn't mention something but i will ask him.

I believe that Ferrari won't present the new XX before Geneva Motor Show in March but this is my personal opinion.

:)

13. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    I'll take your word for it then, Peter. Thanks. :) Wish I could be there...

Nürscud, there is a facebook page by the name of "czechexotics.com" spreading your pictures and taking credit for them. This includes usage in a a few car blogs etc.

Unless that's your page, I'd check it out. One thing is posting them (as always happens when something is shared on fchat), but taking credit and syndicating them? Weak...

14. kandi

kandi Formula 3

Jun 27, 2014
    Ferrari is to unveil two new cars in the 1st half of 2015, LaFXX and 458M T or whatever you call 458 Italia successor.
    Which one is planned for Geneva will see. Or both.

15. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    Finali is in Dec this year. 458M is Geneva next.

16. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    #94 NürScud, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    Q take a look here. Because i know how delicate issue is the credits stuff, i didn't mention that i took this photos. The pictures were uploaded in my friend's fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204891276022341&set=pcb.10204891276942364&type=1&theater

The second person who appears in his tag is someone Ivan Grigoryev who is a race driver too like my friend.

He sent me the photos and uploaded them is his fb page. I don't know what is the truth behind it. Like i said you, i will ask him and i will reply here.

IMHO i don't think that belongs to "czechexotics.com" for the reason that they have posted a day later and i don't know if they had someone there. My friend has no reasons to lie.

I don't know the above fb page. I also know another fb page from which i've seen a lot of pictures here. It's name is ''czechferrari.cz''

17. kandi

kandi Formula 3

Jun 27, 2014
    I was thinking also about Detroit in Jan 2015. Those were early speculations. FCA is to be promoted additionally ;-) in USA.

Havent heard of La Finali Mondiali yet . But if so, we should see more leaked details soon. Cant wait for that.

18. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    It would make sense to present it in the new year's beginning because of the new model. I can't remember when they've presented the 599 XX version, i mean after the end of the Ferrari Mondiali or before?

Maybe they will present it first in America due to the 60 anniversary? I think that European market has the priority. Maybe i'm wrong.

19. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    We just heard it here in the thread from Peter (599XX and LaF owner) that the unveil will be at Finali in Abu Dhabi. This info has also been passed along to the invited guests of Ferrari, such as my friend the President of the FOC here.

20. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    The 458M (modificata) is not the 458 replacement but the "last" version of the 458

The new XX is for Abu Dhabi!!

21. scuderia92

scuderia92 Formula Junior

May 23, 2013
    Wow curious about the new XX.

Could you explain what you mean with "last 458". I thought it was going to be something like the 430 was to the 360...

22. MisterMaranello

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    He means it's not a replacement platform like 575 -> 599 / 430 -> 458 but like you mentioned an evolution of the 360 -> F430 / 550 -> 575. This is what Ferrari refers to as M - Modificata. Hence "last version" of 458, not "replacement".