The How was your day thread. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

The How was your day thread.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F360@20, Jan 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ronald Steinhoff

Sep 17, 2002
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ronald Steinhoff
    Hey, long-time no post!

Bruce - how are the eyes? DES - Why NNO? What's up with that? Rob - congrats on the new job.

Sounds like a good thread to get back into FC. Today...lets see...woke up...started adding some "tree stocks" to the fund. Come on, these things are selling below book value. It's getting a bit ridicoulus now. There are some garbage cos out there with huge debt, but if you look hard enough, you can pick up some fantastically run companies for cheap.

Just got back from the gym and eating some yogurt (while the dog tries to lick it). Gonna go jump in the shower!

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Slim, my sincerest condolences for your bereavement for a dear friend and your Father.

Tom

3. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    day was pretty good, i went flying for about 2 hours, did some slow flight power on stalls, some touch n gos then called it a day. had speech class for an hour then jumped on fchat. tomorrow will be FUN. i am flying down to palm beach for a little slow and low over the councourse. it will be fun. see yall tomorrow.
    thad

4. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger

Hey BB....You better save me some Percs!!!