The Infamous Video... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Infamous Video...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by anotherguy, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Me too! I cant get it to work!!!!

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    If any of you gave this user of one month your FerrariChat.com password, you are a dip ****. Just stating the obvious. :) I sent my request in!

3. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    Yeah! To be completely clear, since it has come up more than once, I have no desire to get anyone's f-chat password. I am sure that atleast one person probably was lazy and used the same password to download that they do here, but really give it a thought for a minute. Why they hell would I want someones f-chat password? Am I going to pretend to be allanlambo and rip on Carbon? I can safely say that I, much like many here, am man enough to sit in front of my keyboard, with the internet providing a defense against threats of violence, and using my own login and password on f-chat, make fun of Lamarossa for his piece of crap car and Carbon, well, pretty much for being Carbon.

I think I was trying to express that I can't type for crap today.

In response to you saying:

4. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    Cool video, thanks!

5. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    <a-hem>
    Hello, my name is Dave and I'm a borderline computer illiterate!

Seriously, I have downloaded it and run it through PKZIP but it's still 193 MB, so I know I'm doing something wrong. Any charitable person out there want to help a dummy see some tittays? You can email me offline at [email protected] to keep from clogging the thread.

Thanks, and have mercy on my tittay loving soul ;)
    Dave

6. JonBrent

JonBrent Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Heaven on Earth
    Full Name:
    JB
    Andrew, Thanks a lot, that satisfied my curiosity (ahem).

Dave, Fwiw, the PKZIP linked seems to lock while its chewing on the file, but it does work eventually. Patience.

Cheers,
    Jon

7. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water
    Dave- if you can't get it to work I'll burn a CD and mail it to you. I think I had to unzip and rename it to an .mpg file. And download the latest 5.1 Divx.
    It ain't that great in my book but viewing it can be added to one of lifes many experiences.

8. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I didn't realize a file needed to be downloaded to UNZIP...