The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 120 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Alonso is a constant whiner and a cheater. Let’s not forget crashgate either.

At the end of the day history remembers the winners. And like it or not Hamilton has crushed Alonso in every measurable category.

I don’t get why Alonso gets so much love on this board. How many championships did he bring Ferrari? He’s poisoned every team he’s been on.

ATBNM3, thirteendog and william like this.
  2. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
  3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    They won the same number of races actually. Getting the same number of points is NEVER beating, smashing, destroying. It’s scoring a draw. If two football teams draw a game, you tell me, does either of them get the winners trophy? Nope. They play again, or they have extra time, or penalties. None of these options are available in F1

Why argue over facts? It’s getting ridiculous and a bit desperate when elton fans can’t accept that level on points means a draw, no winner etc etc.

4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I said that at McLaren, it was the team cheating, not Alonso, he blew the whistle. I wasn’t discussing any other race or team

5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    One good thing he does will not make me love him like you do. I’m glad he takes the marque seriously, and looks after the cars, but most ferrari owners are the same. He still has the personality of a pile of dog ****

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Elton one only one championship in a car that was assailable... the Mercedes was in a two car championship for four years, and within the team running those two cars, there was a massive political and physical movement to make Elton’s car number one on track. It took an extra push against team orders and instruction for Nico to break that and take a title, smashing Elton in the process, if we are using your and other elton fans vernacular.

He has done nothing that makes me think he can match Fernando in equal equipment, with equal treatment. Ron Dennis knows why Alonso was treated so badly, to be honest, I agree with him to a point after what transpired in early 2007 (but it was nothing to do with Alonso’s racing or politics) but Alonso had the very least assistance possible for most of the season at McLaren, the fact he won and got podiums was down to his natural ability to drive around issues, because his side of the garage was completely out of favour.

Put the two in the same equipment, give them parity on track and in the garage.... elton will qualify better, Alonso will outsmart him every time (my little girl is cleverer than elton by the way, and I’m bringing her up to taunt elton too!)

7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    At least you admit that Lewis was preferred by Ron, I give you that as it is more than most Lewis fanboys will ever do...

But a wise move??? I would say this was one of the dumper ideas of Ron and comes with his ego as Lewis winning the title in his car would have not only showed the world what cars Ron can built and what a great team manager he is but also that he has the best eye for talent. But in 2007 his ego shot him into his foot...
    Telling Alonso (who as far as I remember came with the money of Santander) number one and Lewis the one for the future would have brought him easily the WDC. Instead an angry Alonso left leaving him with no WDC, no WCC and a fine of 100 million...I would hardly call this a wise move

And what did he get in return? A spoilt brat who was teached from the first moment in F1 that it has absolutely no consequences when he ignores team agreements and orders. As far as I remember it all started when Lewis refused Fernando the tow that was agreed before. Lewis always demands respect as a multiple WDC, but where was his respect for a multiple champion Alonso back then?
    Then Ron gave over the baton to Toto and he exactly continued that way. No wonder Lewis thinks he is untouchable when all his team bosses let him get away with everything. Did Lewis actually take any team orders when at Mercedes other than those to his favour? Lewis has a long history of ignoring orders but still his fanboys are never tired of bashing Seb for Multi21...this is ridiculous!

daytona355 likes this.
  8. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    #2983 Terra, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    He’s savvy to not to put too many miles on his modern supercars. They’re very mileage-sensitive at resale, etc.

He has very good taste as far as his historic Ferrari road car aspirations go. I’ve had the very good fortune of having sold several 250 GT Spider Californias during my collector car automotive career (i.e. both of the LWB and SWB varieties). However, one active F1 driver has already beaten him to the punch as far as 250 GT Spider California current ownership . . .

9. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Pointless question. a) hasn't happened b) you're letting out the fact that (seeing as this is a direct copy of the 2007 Mclaren scenario, just with 2 different drivers) Leclerc would receive more support from the factory. The newest parts, preferential strategy and so on. So the driver that scored more points in that situation, is the better driver imo.

And we are back at square one: A lewis hamilton fan that insists we must say that Lewis is the best driver. Simply saying he's a good driver isn't enough. You lot never care for reasoned debate. Never have never will.

10. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Uhhhhhhh.......where exactly did I say I love him? Ever??

Anyway I thought the tow truck thing was a pretty lame thing to do honestly. If I owned a LaFerrari the last place I’d want to enjoy it from is a tow truck.

11. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    At least the Ham haters admit that Ron Dennis preferred Ham, seeing him as best driver of the two and backed him. This is not new to Ron (and others team principles), he backed Senna too.

Blackmamba, ATBNM3 and william like this.
  12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Sensational!!! For a long time Lewis fanboys said that Lewis never got any preference and now you turn this around like the "haters" finally admit that he was preferred "because he is better".

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Save the speeches, which driver would you prefer if this happened?

ATBNM3 likes this.
  14. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I never said Lewis was'nt favored, its a honor when teams favor the fastest driver, ie Scumi/Barrichello. It's a compliment every time i here someone say Lewis was favored.

ATBNM3 and william like this.
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Yeah right.... after the years we were told how Lewis' WDC are worth so much more because he never had a No.2 driver and no preference now the fanboys turn around 180 degree and tell complete opposite. Who do you want to kid with that???

daytona355 likes this.
  16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I only been active in F1 forum a few months ago, so was'nt me

ATBNM3 likes this.
  17. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    That's what you got from that? Alonso was leaving the team ffs. Why would Ron support him at all? They got equal treatment before, and then it all shifted to Ham after the fall out. That doesn't have anything to do with Ron thinking Lewis is a better driver, that's backing his future main driver seeing as the other one was leaving!

Like arguing with a monkey. I presume Vettel would in this case be the one that throws the team under the bus, and would be leaving, and Leclerc is the new kid who is staying. I'd back Leclerc.

18. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Ron was in a close race for a championship that year, you're saying he gave more support to Lewis to deliver that. Ok i can agree

[/QUOTE]Like arguing with a monkey. I presume Vettel would in this case be the one that throws the team under the bus, and would be leaving, and Leclerc is the new kid who is staying. I'd back Leclerc.[/QUOTE]
    Lol, no need to get upset. Great choice, i knew you had it in you

19. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    He destroyed Alonsos career somehow.So yes Lewis/Elton however you call him destroyed Fred.
    Fred sucks,too

ATBNM3, ktu and william like this.
  20. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    funny enough if you ask Alonso ,who is the best driver in F1,he will answer Hamilton.

ATBNM3, william and ktu like this.
  21. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    What did you expect? He was matched by a rookie, what should he answer to keep his own reputation being one of the greats? That this team mate was "ok" or the best he ever drove against.???
    Funny, who ever you ask about his team mate, he will always tell you what a great racer and fast driver he is and that it is only because of your own talent that you have beaten him...so I would not give a lot about what drivers say about their ex team mates...

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  22. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    Actually I have head Alonso say that Ricciardo was the best, not sure I would trust what Alonso would say, it is going to be self serving in any event.

Bas, daytona355 and P.Singhof like this.
  23. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    He has also said Senna is the greatest F1 driver of all time, along with every other bloke currently on the grid so...

daytona355 likes this.
  24. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Who is best Senna or Schumacher?

25. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Maldonado...