The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 122 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    More interesting stuff on the box right now ..Moto GP.Even Ross Brawn is there .:)

Yes Ross they have Grid Girls too....

jgonzalesm6, NEP and daytona355 like this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
  3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Left long time ago. I think right about the time when Schumacher had a horrible accident at Silverstone (the legs one) and the crowd erupted in loud cheers, despite the accident being very serious with the blankets coming out shielding off the crowd...

daytona355 and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    The Hammer is the greatest since Schumacher and talent and skill to possibly take all of his records.

DonnaMobile, 458John and william like this.
  5. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

The tifosi hate Hamilton with a passion

Just reading this foum shows you that.

So, I cannot see Halmilton at the Scuderia ever.

NEP, TurboFreak650 and LorenzoOO like this.
  6. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    NO TO HAMILTON AT FERRARI!! The last thing I want to do is root for him to win.

NEP, Jakuzzi, stavura and 2 others like this.
  7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    They better wait till I’m dead if they were going to get that rubbish in our cars. It’s about the car, not the chump in the seat at Mercedes.

You think elton would be anywhere if he were in the red bull, or the McLaren? Replacing Vettel won’t solve the issue that ferrari have of being unable to manage a race. Kimi would, as we all know, have moved over immediately he was told too for Seb. Seb yesterday was too exuberant wanting to jump ahead straight away, and forgot to make the entry to the corner unavailable to elton so the contact mid corner was inevitable, and elton as usual gets the luck and is able to carry on while Seb spins.. since ferrari failed to bother testing the soft tyres all weekend, when they finally did, they realised they would have needed to adjust things to run them, and the tyres disintegrated. Without a two stop race, they had destroyed their own race, elton didn’t win it, he stole it away due to our own ineptitude

It shows that while the ferrari is as fast as the Mercedes, the reliability and its set up is still a work in progress, expectations of winning a title shouldn’t be tempered because the Mercedes is already a winning car, a rounded race car, while the ferrari is almost there but has its issues still, ferrari are managing the car all the time to get their results while the Mercedes is almost ‘out of the box’ ready to win

Anyhow, elton sucks

NEP, stavura and Bas like this.
  8. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    If Hamilton and Vettel had reversed seats this season Hamilton would still lead the Championship, only with an additional 50 points minimum.

cig1 and DonnaMobile like this.
  9. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    I think and hope they're just a loud minority.
    I would suspect for maybe 70% Tifosi...they only 'hate' Lewis because he is the primary antagonist for Ferrari at the moment. And if he did someday sign for Ferrari, he would instantly be welcomed and ultimately loved as an 'il Leone' Mk2 type figure.
    The other ~30%...well, the hatred is very real...

cig1 and ATBNM3 like this.
  10. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Ham in red would be a magnificent idea if the number 1 seat were available, but it is not and Vettel is not the issue. The departments that need sorting out are management and strategy. Why Ferrari haven’t recruited Horner yet is a complete mystery. Oh - and Kimi needs to go obviously. He’s gone rogue, doesn’t perform unless he’s trying to get a contract extension and just isn’t fast enough.

11. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Blackmamba likes this.
  12. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Igor Ound likes this.
  13. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Yea probably and he would still be a dick.

14. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    #3040 05011994, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    I think you might be surprised how many of the Tifosi hate Lewis because he is Lewis and not just the competition. I only know a couple of people who like him and one only likes him because everyone else hates him. I think he is a great driver that has been flattered by having the most dominant car and team in F1 history and a complete phony knob. I would still be a Ferrari fan, but only for the other Ferrari driver, I have been a life long Tifosi since 1974. Lewis is a very polarizing figure people, love him (mainly brits) and people loath him.

daytona355, stavura and Bas like this.
  15. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Hamilton has the largest F1 driver can base in history. It's only the ignorant the hate because of who he is...

cig1 and william like this.
  16. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    So you like losing lol! Ok!

17. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/conclusions-from-the-italian-grand-prix-2/

"Lewis Hamilton’s superb racecraft and error-free driving extends his lead in the standings, Kimi Raikkonen did everything he could but it wasn’t enough, Sebastian Vettel errs again"

"This season Hamilton has transcended even the extraordinary with an incredibly consistent season that has been peppered with brilliant drives.

Moreover, the Brit has cut out the errors, which leaves him on the cusp of a fifth title despite Mercedes having the second-best car on the track."

"Love him or loathe him, Hamilton’s dogged mental approach and natural speed look very difficult to beat."

All the points I've made lol!

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He’s a totally unlikeable little dipstick, and if we ever met, I’d be more than happy to explain to his face why. So long as ferrari management continue to see the mug below the racer, he will never be in red... guaranteed. Ferrari could never ever take on a driver that thinks he is better than everything and bigger than the sport itself, and the Tifosi would hang the **** before he reached his first race after his numerous digs at Ferrari over the years.

stavura, TurboFreak650 and Bas like this.
  19. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    I’m not competing.

And you and Hamilton should get a room. Your man crush on him is astounding.

You should also type “lol” some more to solidify your teenage girl Facebook status.

fil and Jakuzzi like this.
  20. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    You wouldn't tell him and the Tofosi would not hate him.

21. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    If Hamilton came to Ferrari the Tifosi will love him.

cig1 and DonnaMobile like this.
  22. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You've not met Daytona then.

NEP, stavura, ATBNM3 and 1 other person like this.
  23. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    #3049 05011994, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Don’t know what a tofosi is, but the tifosi hate him. Lewis is all about himself, his brand and his social media. Ferrari has always about the team, not the drivers, those drivers that do not understand that do not get the drive in the first place or get kicked out, just ask Alain Prost. Lewis is happy where he is at Mercedes, he is not leaving sorry. Ferrari do not need Lewis and Lewis does not need Ferrari, just the way it is. Lewis works well with Mercedes, they need someone younger to help move their cars and combat the image that only old people buy Mercedes. Ferrari sells its cars with a wait list and sells tons of merchandise already. There is really no need for Ferrari and Lewis to team up together.

NEP, stavura, JLF and 1 other person like this.
  24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    A tofosi is someone that is a fan of all things toffee, like toffee apples and the like ..... I don’t think people who like toffee care a toss about elton, but I could be wrong

I think you’d be surprised Donna at how upfront I am with people, I’ve upset plenty in f1 before. I almost had a fight with Nigel mansell once when I told him I thought he was a brummy prick at a black tie event. We became friends eventually though, but he isn’t the prat elton is. He’s 5’5 and 10 stone dripping wet, it’d be like a fly landing on your arm if he got handy with me! I absolutely promise I’ll tell him straight for you, and enzo would’ve called in the Camorra if he turned up at ferrari in his day, he liked a driver to be a man, not a scared little girl with tattoos.

Ferrari is special, in f1 it is THE team that every driver dreams of, and as such, they only hire who they want, and those who will defer to ferrari as a team, and not further their own interests above the team. Elton is the antithesis of a ferrari pilot.