The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 137 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    BINGO!! We have a winner!!! God job Daytona! Schumacher NEVER had to face a champion team mate as Lewis did. So all this talk about Schumi beating his teammates is laughable! He had no competition!!! Lewis has faced and BEATIN Champions as team mates

kraftwerk and william like this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Aww no, you mean you weren’t starting a nice friendly quiz, just trolling again? Damn, and there’s me thinking you were being a nice guy. What exactly does it have to do with Michael winning whether or not there were champions on his team? Didn’t help elton did it? Nico beat, Button beat him, alonso beat him..... dear oh dear for someone so good, he hasn’t half been beaten a lot by teammates. Didn’t bottles have to move over on team orders in Russia (and other places) so that elton could win? Surely he could have raced him, but no, just in case he did what he’d do to Nico before, he’d smash into him at some Point and then blame the team or bottles himself....

Jakuzzi likes this.
  3. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I'll take a stab at it, the year before Hakkanin beat him in the same Mclaren?

4. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I forgot Rosberg blazed Schumi three years in a row! Lol I got so much HAMonition I can go all day if want lol

william likes this.
  5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Err no. Michael never drove for McLaren..... you need to update your Wikipedia

stavura, jgonzalesm6 and sammysaber like this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Blazed? The car specifically being developed for Mercedes in readiness for their forthcoming new engine regulations and onslaught on titles? The Schumacher who had been out of F1 for three years, and specifically came back for development of said car? Then again, the same Nico who was only kept behind elton by team orders, and when he stood up to team orders trounced elton and turned him into the weirdo that tried to win a title by driving as slowly as he could to try to undermine his entire team against the explicit orders of his team bosses, showing his lack of sportsmanship. Course, if he’d had a brain, he would have qualified second on the grid, and cut across Nico to force him out and take the title from under him, but he’s too thick for that.

Im afraid I’ve played along with you and been very nice and respectful, just to see if you are trying to incense problems, and you hung yourself with your statement that you have your arguments all lined up with an intention to upset the forum. I think you need to think about how you come across, as I’m sure you think you are clever, but the outward impression is definately less than complimentary to you.

Jakuzzi likes this.
  7. sammysaber

sammysaber Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2011
    This.

Best,
    Sammy

daytona355 likes this.
  8. Phil~

Phil~ F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2013
    Potomac, Maryland
    If I owned an F1 team, id hire Hamilton. He would make me the most money. I really don't see why people hate him so much.

Terra, kraftwerk and william like this.
  9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Not if you didn’t buy the entire Mercedes team, and so were circulating around at the back.... he’d go back to being the annoying short English dipstick that whines and whines all day about how the team lets him down.

Unless of course you mean that the team are going to release a single, then he might rap himself to number one?

:) :)

Jakuzzi likes this.
  10. Phil~

Phil~ F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2013
    Potomac, Maryland
    So I decided to educate myself on Hamiltons whining.

Bill Burr has a good take on it

This guy has a better take.

11. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Don't make no excuses for Michael, he wouldn't like that, Rosberg beat him straight up. It's ok. I'm a Shumi fan but I still have to call it like it is. Rosberg finally beat Hamilton after getting blazed for 3 years, then ran. See how I admitted Rosberg beat Hamilton? When you got confidence in your driver you don't have to make excuses

kraftwerk likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Are you still here grinding on?

stavura, fil and sammysaber like this.
  13. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yes it's hard to reply to without laughing.
    Yes me too. Folk love to hate a winner, and the fact that he is just *that* good and he knows it, is what really pisses everyone off.
    A few on here have become totally obsessed with it, it is laughable, you cannot respond to such derision ...so leave them to it..;)
    I'am reminded of a quote by Mark Twain when reading some posts..

Among human beings jealousy ranks distinctly as a weakness; a trademark of small minds; a property of all small minds, yet a property which even the smallest is
    ashamed of; and when accused of its possession will lyingly deny it and resent the accusation as an insult.
    - Mark Twain

ktu and william like this.
  14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Pot, kettle springs to mind strangely

15. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I told you I got a lot of HAMonition, ok I will call off the assault now ( just joking don't take literally )

16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You were right the first time.... I don’t care mate, you say what you like, how you like. I can’t imagine anyone takes what you say too seriously, most realise it’s for the reaction as you switch fronts every time you run out of your hammedupunitions

17. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I do not want to disturb your small little world where all the people are jealous haters because they can not cope with him... some simply do not like him because of his fake, double standard, arrogant, selfish and dumb personality...and because of his "very reasonable" fans. But if the first version lets you sleep at night, be #blessed...There is also a quote from the bible who are the blessed ones but I am not sure whether quoting this would result in a ban ;)

stavura, fil and daytona355 like this.
  18. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Please do tell. Ron's a virtual pensioner these days - - he won't mind.

19. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    They stretch to a Scotsman?

20. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    And just exactly WHO are the "blessed ones?" Please be as specific as possible, etc.

21. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    You want to get me banned?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

stavura and Jakuzzi like this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Andrew Murray..... totally ignored by the BBC and British media, wins Wimbledon, suddenly they forget the other failures they used to hang their hat on and instead of English tennis, they start talking ‘british’ tennis to be able to include Andy and take some of his glory for the UK!

People in other countries probably see the Uk as one, whereas living here you see that there are four distinct parts - England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland -and the parts are competitive! England see itself as the chief country, becuase it holds LONDON of course and the seat of the queen. When they talk about sports, it’s England this, England that, but then if someone from Scotland, Wales or NI win something, they change tac to ‘British’ sport, it’s quite hilarious and annoying at the same time, and for the athletes/sportsmen involved, doubly so I suspect as those taking their glory invariably paid more sponsorship out and made more a of a build up fuss to English prospects than they ever did the Scot or the Welshman

stavura, Jakuzzi and fil like this.
  23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I have to protect the information as it could affect people’s employment now and in the future, it was in confidence, so as I’ve said previously, I do not mind one bit if you chose not to make allowance for it, I wish I could back it up with the appropriate names and details but I cant and won’t. There are plenty of rumours in the pit lane, I’m sure if you went to a test or race meeting and threw enough drinks around and chatted to enough people, you’d get the information easily enough from someone, just as they discuss lots of behind the scenes stuff that never gets to the media at all, or that the FIA restrict the media from talking about

24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Why not just read the bible? It’s a good read actually, whether you buy into the religious bits or not. However, I think pete is right, connotations from a 2000 year old book don’t translate into modern society as easily, and can mean something very different outside of their biblical reference. Leave it where it is I think

25. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Pete You can take some solace that my post was not originally written with you in mind, however seeing my world is small according to your good self, I may have to revise that.
    Quite simply put, the more Hamilton achieves the more vitriol he gets from his detractors, so this IMO makes them look even more foolish, it's laughable so one can be forgiven for thinking or conclude that the explanation could be just plain and simple jealously... hence my Mark Twain quote.

Do you think Micheal Schumacher was universally loved by all when he was winning like Hamilton is right now.....;)

ktu and william like this.