The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 36 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Thank you very much for summarizing your post at the end...safes us from reading all this nonsense

daytona355 likes this.
  2. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Personally i just like to pick out the longer hairs,but hey that's just me ,others may disagree.:)

daytona355 likes this.
  3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    TMI

daytona355 and Ferrari 308 GTB like this.
  4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    At least it is very easy for the media...just put a micro under his nose and press record and you have enough drivel for the next issue of your magazine to talk about ;)
    In these regards he reminds me on our "football Kaiser" Franz Beckenbauer...lack of knowledge never held him from giving his opinon on anything :D

daytona355 likes this.
  5. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Lordy, with all the money he makes, he can't afford a decent pair of jeans!

daytona355 likes this.
  6. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    Funniest quote in a long time, if you actually believe that Ferrari would have won the WDC with Hamilton, you don’t understand how much of the WDC is being in the right car, not the driver. If Hamilton had been in any other car but the Mercedes for the last 4 years, how many WDCs would he have, zero, just like any other driver that was not in a Mercedes. He is great, but come on no one believes any of this post. Maybe Ferrari should get Button since he out scored Lewis when they were teammates at McLaren...Name the insiders, inquiring minds (or should I say the National Inquirer) want to know.

7. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yes do the bits you're obliged to do, then stick to what you are good at ...and leave the rest, is probably the best policy.

8. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What on earth was he thinking, did he get dressed in the dark or something, what a tool. Looks like he's on day release from the nuthouse.

In fact, that picture reminds me of 'howling mad' murdoch from the A team, without the loveable personality to go with it

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Hey Bas, welcome back, what on earth happened to you mate? One minute you were here, I go on holiday and get machine gunned, come back and you're gone?

Bas likes this.
  10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So you agree it's hearsay, other than that what's yer point?.

11. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Spot on.

12. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    And the more he wins the more apoplectic you get...:D

13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    • Warning issued for inappropriate behavior over a series of posts.
    I’m sure you are posting trying to have a pop, but I put you on ignore cos in my opinion, you are the fchat jester. You have no idea what or who I know, but it concerns me not whether you agree or not, your opinions are worth **** all

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

14. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    #889 jgonzalesm6, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Bas got banned on Sept. 19 for getting "carried away" :oops: to a fellow FChatter.

At the same time William got banned on the same day for also going beyond "the norm" against you. I found his actions to be quite concerning towards you. Then William, under another name, got banned yesterday by the mod Neurobeaker and added more time to his ban. It was so William (under the other name) that you could tell it was him just by his posts.

15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Crikey, all goes off when I’m not here to add brevity and hilarity to proceedings!!!!

William concerned me a bit too, bit stalker time if you ask me. Water under the bridge though. I offered to Andrew that if he publicly apologised to reduce his ban, but I don’t know if he didn’t agree, or wasn’t offered the option. Shame, he was a nice guy once upon a time, but he did get very grumpy in the end

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

16. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Don't worry Sidney I'm still here to brighten your day...:)

17. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I got banned. And er, machine gunned? PM
    No I don't agree it's "just hearsay". Several of us (including Daytona) have several reliable sources in F1. We don't name them for obvious reasons so we can keep those sources. Some things I've been told I don't share here after I've been specifically told to keep it quiet. Out of respect to my sources I never reveal their names. Besides, you can't check them anyhow unless you know them.

daytona355 likes this.
  18. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ahh I see I get it, PM Sidney to back it up, as he was incapable of proving it , so you two are in now cahoots, I didn't know that, that's nice.

For me unless I hear it from the horse's mouth or a trusted source, it's hearsay full stop, and especially if that somebody is biased beyond belief, constantly telling us ad nauseam how much they hate the driver in concern, so is it any wonder I would question his facts.

Bas if you believe everything that you read on here from posters without facts to back it up, well good luck with that, I normally did respect your opinions.

19. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I think "facts" is the most overstressed word here in this forum...Sometimes people have strange definitions of facts.

20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    That said I do not see the benefit of bringing Lewis to Ferrari unless he brings the Mercedes engine with him ;)
    Lewis has no connection to Ferrari and never spoke of any special interest driving for the Scuderia. He only would bring in more drama as I doubt that the very passionate Italian press will allow him the same egomanic comments he showed at Mercedes in the past when things not went his way.
    Alonso did not get a WDC and Seb neither so I doubt it is primarily a drivers problem...

375+ likes this.
  21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Elton sucks, ferrari know he won't fit in there, that's why they call him toto's boy toy, cos toto will always be behind him to protect him and make the team get around him. Ferrari would destroy him, or he would destroy ferrari, either way, ferrari doesn't win, so keep the chinless wonder at Mercedes and let's just hope we can develop the car better

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Oh, and krafty, I understand you are questioning me and bas discusssing something in private, it was about my helping the injured and dead in Las Vegas recently, so keep your nose out, and stop acting the tit

Bas likes this.
  23. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    "err, Machine gunned? PM". I asked about the machine guns :rolleyes:.

I'm not conspiring I know my own facts and heard them from many extremely reliable sources, all saying the same things, confirming the same details. You'll hear it all in your own time since you won't believe me as per your own admission (plus I'll just get banned again).

As for me believing Daytona? He's told me several things well in advance of anyone else knowing, all coming true. So I have little reason not to believe him. My record here speaks for itself.

daytona355 likes this.
  24. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I thought you had put me on ignore... seem it is you that cannot your nose out, and keep your word! no surprises there, ....however just behave Sidney, and stop with your trolling posts as you can't back them up, and then you won't hear from me.

PS On this occasion I'll ignore your personal insult.

25. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Righty oh good luck ..