The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 53 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Nico looks like he's comfortable with himself, and has a tidy European style about him. Elton looks like someone animated a tailor dummy, and decided to have a giggle at what he make elton look like without him realising and giving the dresser the sack

Senna1994 likes this.
  2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I remenber Jacques Villeneuve were glasses but i'm pretty sure Elton doesn't need them...he just uses them to make him look more intelectual (MEGA FAIL)

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares

daytona355 likes this.
  4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Bourdais I think it was complained about his glasses fogging up. I'm not sure if any drive with contacts? How would that work in an accident. (legit question I'm totally clueless on them )

5. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yes, he was one, but I’m due there are others. In accidents doesn’t make much difference, they are easy to remove if necessary, and actually in my case, protect the eyes more as it’s little plastic covers ie extra strength

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Bas likes this.
  7. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I may ask a stupid question here but there's no chance of the lenses ''sliding underneath'' and doing damage?

8. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I am pretty sure they have soft lenses as I have...I just asked because sometimes when you blink they might get a little bit out of place and this is unpleasant. You would automatically try to correct that but that is impossible with gloves and helmet...But to be honest I was doing a bike tour last year and it worked somehow as well...
    I was just wondering whether glasses might be better for the visibility but maybe less appropriate in case of a crash. So Lewis does not need them, maybe his fans know better ;)

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    They don't really slide about, or at least, mine don't, unless you manage to wipe your eyes without remembering, so it's not often an issue. Far better lenses than googly glasses ready to smash on an impact I reckon

10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Doesnt change the fact that the guy is a total dick does it? Three of his titles are because he drove the Mercedes, nothing to do with anything he did, and the first he got was as a result of bad luck for massa, and a cheating best buddy of his called timo (who elton promptly threw under the bus when he failed to bother turning up to court on timos behalf in an assault case, sending time to the shovel, as I remember )

Note for everyone, 'shovel', as in shovel and pick, as in nick. Cockney slang for prison

Bas and stavura like this.
  11. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    I have a feeling you don't like Elton all that much do you :D

daytona355 likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Nah, love the guy, he's everything I yearn to be....... not. I dont argue he's a good driver, but he ain't great, never will be, and he has the personality of a poison pill.. the fact he has no friends, just colleagues, within formula one among his peers is evidence that he is simply one of life's total numpties

ypsilon and stavura like this.
  13. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Exactly how I see him. Good driver, however not someone I would classify as a role model.

daytona355 likes this.
  14. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    WElcome to the forum.

jgonzalesm6, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Just noticed your new here, welcome bud. Don't worry, we are all pretty harmless here, and like a few laughs, so don't take anything we say too seriously (unless it's Peter singoff, because he has the biggest brain I've ever known, and knows far bigger words than me when necessary to bust you for a bad post!). The aussies like a laugh, and are generally drunk or serving time, Bas is an encyclopaedia of racing, Pedro loves Fernando Alonso and wants his babies. TifosiUSA is a cool dude from across the pond, jgonalez is the king of the photos these days, and me, I'm just a joker with too much time on my hands for my own good

Watch out for neurobeaker though, he's the mod, and he's a bad bad dude with a banstick, and he'll still hit you with it even after you make friends... he's like that!

P.Singhof, stavura and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hahaha...my advantage is that this is not my mother tongue and so I always have to look in the dictionary and they come around with fency words from time to time...something I would most likely not even use in German...So if it sounds like Shakespeare it is certainly not me but the dictionary :D You can ask my German and English teachers from the past if you need a proof ;)

daytona355 likes this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You’ve got better English than me without the dictionary mate! Don’t kid yourself hehe

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

18. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Definitely not here to stir any pot :)

I've been reading through this thread and it's been very refreshing and somewhat amusing to see that I was not the only person in the world that didn't like him, as I thought the rest of the world saw him as a god and a man that could do no wrong! Anyway like I've said, I come in peace, and long may this thread continue :)

daytona355 likes this.
  19. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    I think we'll take your word for it....

P.Singhof likes this.
  20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    To my defence, I did not know they were filming... honestly :D

ypsilon likes this.
  21. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Jacques Villeneuve wore contacts during his F1 days.

daytona355 likes this.
  22. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    I think you're confusing Timo Glock for Adrian Sutil . . .

NeuroBeaker likes this.
  23. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    For curiosity: did you hear him ever complaining about any problems?

24. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    But i also remeber seing jacques driving with glasses on....