The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 55 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Brazil 2017 Quali

Hamilton crash - early days, cold tyres, low ride height & bottoming-out could've played a part & reason for being unusual was indeed that most incidents happen on off-camber T7 exit there. Hamilton simply lost it mid-corner near minimum speed in the high-speed T6-T7 double-apex turn. Still in the compression, not on the off-camber part in T7. Unusual crash to say the least.

2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    It's a shame his mistakes have to come too late in the season to make a difference...... he loses his focus at the end of the year often, look at 2015, Nico won every race once elton sewed up the 2015 title, and then that confidence helped Nico to start 2016 with wins and ultimately went a long way to his psychological strength to win the 2016 title. Can't see bottles being able to convert the confidence into wins and a challenge next year (and his contract won't allow him to challenge anyway), so I think we jus have to enjoy it for once, and hope that the Ferrari challenger next year is a car that can truly be an all round fast car that gives us a proper championship battle.

I expect bottles to fade away in the race today and finish behind vettel and Maxine, assuming the Renault engine holds together, and he battling with Kimi for the podium, as the Mercedes has been developed away from his style, and towards elton more over the year. A good qualifying time from the oil burn/engine mode advantage but longer runs, I think ferrari and red bull want it more than him and are better drivers. It depends on which elton turns up today, whether he dispatches the midfield quickly as the Mercedes should, or whether his ego is hurt so much he resigns himself to circulating and doing little, in the knowledge he's already won the championship so 'who cares'. Last year he had lost the championship unless Nico fell completely down the pack, so his surly attitude meant he tried to drive 'dirty' and risk his teams ambitions for a clean one-two, so I wouldn't be surprised to see an uninterested and dejected elton barely reach the points today

Bas likes this.
  3. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I think it is not a big deal that he crashed, things like that happen to everyone...

What I did not like was his behavior after the qualy in the interview: instead of just saying he lost the car it was "we have to investigate that because things like that normally do not happen to me...". Well, doesn´t he remember Baku 2016?
    It sounded like "I will wait for the excuse Toto is coming around with later...." and in my opinion a sign of arrogance. Seb was criticized for taking not the blame in an accident involving 3 cars but it seems to be fine that Lewis does not in an incient where he is completely alone...

daytona355 likes this.
  4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Was it just me that hates his ''milking the moment'' thing? I've noticed it a few times before after he's had a crash, but did it again yesterday: Crash, not that big an impact really, team asks ''are you ok lew'' and it takes him over a minute to actually respond and does it with his voice sounding like he's really hurt. ****ing hell we have Mark Webber doing a backflip at 300kph, big impact in the barrier and he's out barely a second after the car finally came to a stand still!

I may be nitpicking here but those things just really annoy me. Lew practicing for an acting career or something?

5. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Takes time to take one’s head out of his own arse

moretti, daytona355, Bas and 2 others like this.
  6. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
    Absolutely. Or when his engine expired in Malaysia last year and he had to park the car on track. Everyone else manages just fine to roll to a safe spot, mostly an emergency exit. I thought back then he should have gotten a penalty.

7. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Drama queen.

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  8. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    :D :D :D

daytona355 likes this.
  9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    He learnt from the best..our nige!!!

daytona355 likes this.
  10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Most apt nickname for the little ballerina ever........,

Senna1994 and moretti like this.
  11. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I would like to remind everyone that elton sucks...

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  12. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hahaha, he looks such a pretentious prat. If he walked into any normal place dressed like that he'd probably leave with a massive wedgie for his trouble........ dork

14. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Bas likes this.
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hahaha, looks like every Saturday nite at Elton's house!

Bas likes this.
  16. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    i must say he does look rather nice in that dress..far better than with those ridiculous suits....

daytona355, Bas and stavura like this.
  17. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    LOL!! That's just mean :D

daytona355 likes this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yuck........lolololol

stavura likes this.
  19. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    ok, stop beating the poor guy, he's trying to improve his style, no more fancy suits nor fancy dresses, just plain casual.... Image Unavailable, Please Login

ups....i did it again!

Bas likes this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Someone nicked his laces..... I used to do things like that at school, when I was a bully. Who is bullying poor elton? Watch out whoever you are, he's a gangsta, and he'll get his posse to beat you up boy stylee blood. Think I got that almost right, I'm a bit too old for this ****

You know, he must have balance, cos if I try to walk with my laces undone I fall ass over tit within a few yards..... he looks like he practices

Bas likes this.
  21. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    #1371 LightGuy, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017

Unlike M. Schumacher whom was... "FU! fans!".
    Or didn't he put that message out ?
    LOL;
    MS was the very definition of ass kissing. And you all sucked it up.

Its amazing the amount of lens changes the Ferrari Rose colored glass fans have to go through to enjoy the sport.
    Which is why I jumped ship on The Good Ship Ferrari as soon as I recognised what was really happening in the sport. That was 30 years ago.

Apparently there is a lot of growing up to do here yet.

but hey... Hamilton sucks.. right ?
    You got that going for you ;)

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I don't remember schumi telling any fans to 'FU', that's rather a stretch. It's true that he was very focussed on his work, and was too engrossed in it to swan about trying to get adulation, he got his adulation on the race track, from his peers, and from millions around the world.

Michael is the consummate gentleman, at press calls and media days with fans, he signed autographs and had time for fans no different to any other driver. If you refer to the pitlane, that was the way the pitlane was in those days, no one got in, no one disturbed the teams.

Would Michael be on instagram or ****ter or whatever, probably not, but that's because he was confident in his abilities, his beliefs and his results........ Elton's seem to be more abou seeking validation and trying to exude arrogance, and he just comes across as a figure of fun rather than be taken seriously. Oh, and of course, if the team upset him, ****ter is a great place to publish confidential team information and telemetry for him, just to teach his team a lesson

Bas, NEP and stavura like this.
  23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Did anyone see the reports this week that elton says he ‘warned’ Vettel that he wouldn’t put up with him disrespecting him after Baku? I hope vettel answered him with a laugh in his face, Elton is hardly a tough stock car type driver, he’s a tiny little fragile man-child. I know I would’ve made sure I hit him the very next session if I was racing with him and he told me that, and he’d be racing in the session with a thick lip and a black eye from the dry slap I’d have replied with

Elton as a hard man....... hahahahahaha, I almost fell off the chair laughing.

Bas and stavura like this.
  24. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    I would highly advise you to be careful what you say about him as he could very well rock up at your doorstep and issue you with the same warning :D

daytona355 likes this.
  25. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    All celebrities/sports people have told fans to ''**** off'' at one point (even if more polite about it). I can't recall Schumacher being a guy that tells his fans to **** off, though. He did have a long period of not talking to British media for certain things that where written about him over the years which IMO, fair enough. During his hiatus he was still at many races and spend many nights doing tequila with Martin Brundle leaving the latter with a particularly sore head when commentating on Sundays...

And Elton as a hard man? LOLOLOLOL he hides behind his bodyguards very well known...