The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 63 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. How appropriate.

According to the "wits" in this thread, Hamilton and Spears would be just right for each other, no? ;)

(btw, before anyone gets their britches in a bunch, it's a rhetorical question...)

2. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    But it is written in the Internet.. .it is a Link so isn't it a "proof" ???

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

3. Oh absolutely, psitively, for sure.... :rolleyes: :)

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No chance, she’s a stone cold hottie, he’s a stone cold berk

5. For a brief time while 'twixt her stints in rehab I guess....

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Did you not see the recent pics? She looks better than ever, and is controlling her demons

I met Britney in 2003, I was on my way home from the world pool championships (one of them) in Vegas, she was on her way to the MOBOs or something. She was sweet, beautiful and the original American sweetheart. She may be older, but she’s wiser than ever, and still gorgeous. My Mrs is threatened by no girl, except when we are in Vegas and I go to see Britney and sit front row centre and wave!

7. 'Understand all the above but 'doesn't change the fact she was in again only two years ago.

ricksb likes this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Haven’t you heard of the hot crazy scale? She’s a keeper

9. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
  10. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Don’t you just love the level of accuracy the media push out? What a bunch of wallies, can’t even get the basics right, no wonder we can’t believe a word of anything they write

kes7u likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    At least she tries to deal with her demons, there are a number of people I know, and many on here, that could probably do with a psyche-adjustment but don’t get it done hehehehe

I like to think I’d fix her!, and look what you get if you do, what a prize!

13. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
  14. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    **** no. I wouldn't support Ferrari in any way if that happens. He's a narcissistic ****.

375+, furoni, Finlander and 1 other person like this.
  15. Blackmamba

Blackmamba Karting

Jun 17, 2016
    lol Hamilton is not going to drive for Ferrari any time soon they are underachievers anbd he wants to win. He will beat all of Schumacher’s records right where he is and I shall savour every moment of it. Go Lewis!

F2003-GA and PMW2018 like this.
  16. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    30 posts, all pro hamilton and/or anti vettel.

Totally not a troll.

stavura, 375+ and classic308 like this.
  17. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Hamilton would do another Alonso/Vettel at Ferrari: eternal 2nd

vinuneuro, F2003-GA and Bas like this.
  18. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Lewis isn't the greatest of all time as he got beat by his teammate.He is good but not the goat. He guessed right in going to MB. It's all about the car now. Technology run amok. Btw yesterday's MotoGP race ended with the top three within .8 seconds of each other on three different makes of bikes. When was the last time F1 had that?

F2003-GA, 375+ and Bas like this.
  19. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Via Autosport + and Gary Anderson

How would you rate the 2018 crop of drivers?
    Simon Curzons, via email

There is such a fine margin between probably 15 of the 20 drivers that currently make up the grid that if the car is good any one of them could very easily float to the top.

Let's not fool ourselves, current Formula 1 is more about the chassis than the driver. Yes, the driver can contribute, but put Verstappen in a Toro Rosso and he would slip down the order. Put Gasly in a Red Bull and he would pull off some good results - probably not consistently, because that is where experience comes in, but on a good day when everything went right for him he would be in the mix.

The cars are engineered from the back of the garage and the link back to base. Gone are the days of the driver coming in and wanting to try a stiffer front anti-roll bar or whatever. The engineers will run probably a hundred different simulations before deciding on a set-up change, so it's the team that is strongest in that area that gets the best results.

Yes, the driver has to be able to drive the car fast and to pick up changing grip levels from circuit conditions but that is a given now. If you can't do that then you have no place in F1.

375+ likes this.
  20. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares

This is so fake news..never happened, never will....

21. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Let him stay where he is.

22. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Could very likely be an attempt to raise his own price...done plenty of course at almost all negotiations.

Fully agreed with that...and IMO we need a step back for F1. Fewer engineers, fewer computers. Simplify the sport is the way forward for competitiveness, closer racing and bringing the best drivers to the sport.

Finlander likes this.
  23. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Simplification would be nice and when discussed the 'pinnacle of motorsport' is always the debate that ends the discussion.

24. NEP

NEP F1 Rookie

Jul 19, 2010
    On Earth
    Full Name:
    Nigel
    From last week.

MARCH 15, 2018

Hamilton expects new deal soon

Lewis Hamilton remains confident he will be staying with Mercedes beyond 2018.

Both sides are openly discussing the details of a new deal for 2019 and beyond.

Hamilton is quoted by La Repubblica: "We have not done anything official yet but the atmosphere between us is relaxed.

"I have a commitment to the team and they to me, so I hope to sign soon.

"If it's not soon, no problem, but it will happen sooner or later," the Briton added.

Quadruple world champion Hamilton is entering the new season as the favourite, but he agrees with his boss Toto Wolff that Red Bull is the dark horse.

"I think Red Bull potentially have the fastest car," he said.

"I understand their upgrade for the first race is two to four tenths per lap," Hamilton added at a sponsor event in Turin.