The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 79 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    F'taghn Ferrari.

2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I thought Hamilton had the best lovecraft of the current grid...

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Derogatory sarcasm to another user. 30 day thread ban.

4. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    "Kthulhu Sucks" thread merged here. Attempting to create derivative threads to make ambiguous and derogatory comments about another user may be construed to the disadvantage of the poster, 30 day thread ban.

Derogatory remarks to a moderator on the ESPN thread, 7 day site ban.

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Please do not deliberately belittle other members.

Warned this time, next time it's the penalty box for you.

D

6. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Not to stir the pot but I believe Hamilton’s pic in question here was taken by himself during an fia drivers conference with an instagram filter.

daytona355 likes this.
  7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    "The simple answer is we could have pushed the car harder. At this point of the race we were still following a fuel profile that meant we were having to do some saving of fuel. Melbourne is a very difficult race to do on that 105kg limit. Also we were being a bit cautious on the tyres because the team though that we were safe anyway, we thought that Sebastian was going to drop in behind us we weren't telling Lewis to push any harder.

"That is one of the big frustrations coming away from Melbourne is that the car was clearly quick enough to win the race and if we'd managed the race differently we could have won it. But at this point we were lulled into this false sense of security and we didn't have Lewis driving as fast as we could. That's one of those areas in the future where we need to make sure we have got more margin and make sure that all of these tools are giving us the right instructions so we can put the car in the place that we need to on track."

This is what really sucks ..the team are running the strategy calls and saving fuel /tire calls ..its damn crazy this is just a procession its not F1 racing as we used to know it for sure!

9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  10. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  11. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  12. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  13. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  14. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  15. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
    #1965 maulaf, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
    Hahahaha.... what??? So Hamilton is calling Verstappen a dickhead for running him wide? Hello? This is your own medicine. I hope he gets much more of this as the season unfolds.

I predict one or two more of those "disrespectful" maneuvers again by Max and we will have a Hamilton meltdown again.

Bas, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  16. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    It's a long season. Rest assured, neither Hamilton or Mercedes are going away. Please remember how well last season started and how . . . . not so well . . . it ended.

mcimino and classic308 like this.
  17. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hamilton-verstappen-silly-disrespectful-collision-1023752/?s=1
    Respect seems to be his favorite word....I do remember how respectful he treated Nico all those years ;)
    Respect has to be earned Lewis...

I am glad that Max and Lewis clash now as well and I hope to see it more often in near future. When Max clashed with Vettel Seb was said to be stupid not to see the bigger picture and not giving in for the Championship...No I do not see Lewis giving in either, this time he had no damage at the car but I doubt he will always have that much luck.
    And I guess Max will not change in near future, I only hope that Vettel has more luck this year.

Bas, crinoid, ingegnere and 4 others like this.
  18. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Yep....pot kettle very much. Hamilton runs anyone, even his own teammate, wide like this whenever he can. And now it's happened to him and he's crying about it!

Lewis should've stood by his words when questioned about it. If he finds Max a dickhead, ****ing say it! don't diddle around looking at your shoes when confronted, be a ****ing man!

stavura, crinoid and daytona355 like this.
  19. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

stavura, daytona355 and Bas like this.
  20. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    When Max was bouncing off the Ferraris, the Brit press treated him like a hero. Now, not so much. Like you, hope to see more Max/Ham clashes.

While on the subject of Brit press, or more specifically Sky announcers, funny how they were making fun of Seb for along about blue flags and then no comment when HAM did same and his engineer basically told blue flags are there, just drive.

stavura, crinoid, daytona355 and 2 others like this.
  21. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Of course, Sky is heavily biased towards British drivers and they don't pretend otherwise. Their technical coverage is pretty good, but you have to take the opinion commentary with a pinch of salt.

All the best,
    Andrew.

crinoid likes this.
  22. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    2015 HAM forces ROS off at turn 1

daytona355 and crinoid like this.
  23. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    My favorite scene...and once again they only show Nico throwing back the hat and not how it started...It is incredible how an official source can be so biased...what a shame

trumpet77, stavura, Bas and 2 others like this.
  24. bill brooks

bill brooks F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2007
    waynesburg,pa
    Full Name:
    bill brooks
    hamilton is ******! a most unpleasant player. he is certainly not a team player.
    his success is fleeting because he never is happy unless he's on top of the podium.
    he is not unlike carlos reuteman used to be. self-centered and unwilling to support his team.
    i can't believe enzo tolerated his attitude. anyone remember clay regozonni?
    if ferrari signs hamilton, they need to resign fernando. what an ass-kickin' that would be!

stavura, Bas and daytona355 like this.
  25. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Ferrari will never have Elton at its steering wheel, never. Even if he paid for it.

stavura and daytona355 like this.