The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 94 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    Who suggested that ?

2. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Ahhh the trolls are back I see.

Bas likes this.
  3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    And he managed to insult me already...twice....nice going....

Bas likes this.
  4. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona
    Stavura... Are you the guy on motorsportmagazine ?

Nobody is trolling the forum.

5. PMW2018

PMW2018 Karting

Feb 8, 2018
    France
    Full Name:
    Kitemona

Please, dont play the victim. You aint built for that by the way you behave on the forum.

6. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
  7. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Shocked at how poorly LH performed all weekend in Canada; SV and Ferrari simply out worked/out-classed them but Val Bottles also showed LH the way but I guess it happens.

If i recall correctly next race MB gets their Pirelli specials so LH can win again.

8. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    And it’s the Ham Fans who get accused of making excuses.

9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Oh...and you are involved?
    For some reasons a few of you only post issues (even the smallest) when Lewis has them as if the weekend worked out perfect for every other driver in the grid...
    Lewis pitted ONE lap before Ricciardo and lost the position because he drove into the dirt at the exit of the pitlane and had to fight on his outlap with dirty tyres. But I am sure you will explain me that there must have been something wrong with his steering as well as it obviously is impossible that he made a mistake. And I do not remember hearing of a bird in his brakes during race when again he overshot the hairpin several times....
    So don´t behave like you are the smart one here and then calling whatever you read to back up your opinion "facts"

Bas likes this.
  10. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Man, you will get yourself banned from this forum soon at this rate !!

Take it easy ….

11. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

bingo

12. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Hamilton fans remain calm, let these guys enjoy the victory. We know Ham is the best driver on the grid and will be winning by 16 seconds again soon

PMW2018 likes this.
  13. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    So true!

When Mercedes upgrades the car / power unit to be faster Hamilton will win again. The car has to be the best!!

classic308 likes this.
  14. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Correct, the best the driver in the best car is a deadly combination, ask Schumacher and Senna

15. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    So true. And they could also win in inferior machines. That why they are a month the best... and why Hamilton will never be seen as in their league.

stavura likes this.
  16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    + Schumacher always backed up the team, he never separated his achievements from those of the team. Lewis and his fans (maybe even more than himself) on the other hand ALWAYS blames the car and finds issues when he is not winning.

17. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Too late buddy, Ross brawn, Rosberg and other F1 people have already said Ham was one of the best ever. Also Senna never won a championship in a inferior car and majority of Schumacher career was won in a top car, including the Bennetton where they were bending the rules using a form traction control

18. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    But we all do that...

Look at how many are still chewing on the whole bespoke tires for Mercedes issue. Many here blame Lewis when he loses, but credit only the car when he wins.

PMW2018 and ktu like this.
  19. bmwracer

bmwracer Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2004
    Toronto
    Lewis is a very good driver in a very good car . But he is not a robot, he will have bad days, just like anyone else . Making excuses one way or another does not take away from the fact that there is no real racing going on in F1 right now , he who is or gets ahead stays ahead unless something breaks or brain fade. Heck, if DRS wasn't around, there would almost be no passing at all . This subject has been beaten to death and until the drivers can compete side by side in corners, the jury is out on who really is the best racer, not the best lapper.

Etcetera and william like this.
  20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Preach!!

21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
  22. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Nonsense...Lewis/Mercedes are a team and they win together and they loose together!
    But fact is that this year Lewis actually faces a real competitive car (Ferrari) for the first time in the hybrid era. And now all of the sudden he starts to complain about "it is no racing, it is boring, F1 heads into wrong direction" and whatever. We never heard that in the past and I do not think the beginning of the hybrid era was more exciting when you knew that a Mercedes will win in front of another Mercedes if Mercedes and its drivers did not completely screw it up.
    Lewis was sitting for four years in the dominating car, three of them the most dominating for decades and now people complain when his car is only on pair with two other teams and how the mechanic is to blame for him not to win...I am still surprised that Mercedes let him get away with it only blaming them on the radio when he is not in the lead...

23. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Toil, do you actually read the articles you found in Google???
    Schumacher "blamed" the car for not suiting his driving style as it was taken over from the last season without testing and development input. He did not blame his car every single race for the smallest issues preventing him from winning!!! Seriously read and understand what you are quoting and do not just take headlines that might suit your agenda!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

24. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I was responding more to the fans that you said were even worse... I simply posit that the behavior you mentioned is not unique to the Ham Fans.