The Merged "NOTOUCHMYENZO" Thread | Page 7 | FerrariChat

The Merged "NOTOUCHMYENZO" Thread

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by NOTOUCHMYENZO, Sep 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMV

RMV F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002

Well I can definitely say yes in relation to one Enzo; the one in the Fox Collection in Melbourne, Australia. I'm a volunteer at the collection, and Ferrarifixer works on Fox's Ferraris as well; so that's two F-Chatters connected to just one Enzo!

2. bob348

bob348 Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Liege, Belgium
    Full Name:
    Geoffrey
    this thread is wayyyy toooo funny....i'm peeing on myself :))))

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i can say yes, as well... i know two Enzo owners who either don't post on FerrariChat or don't even know about it... i keep constant tabs on a few other Enzos, but i don't know the owners personally...

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I'm in Houston and know of at least two, no three......

Dahr burned the first one to the ground and they have sent a new one as replacement, under Warranty.......against hitting trees, I can assume...

And then there's a defective engine on display at the Dealer here they changed when oil analysis showed it was making metal.

It belongs to Peter Goeszinya down in Fredericksburg.......

The Mecoms probably have one sleeping in the basement as well, who knows?

The woods are FULL of 'em.........

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    .and Zupra gave me a beautiful yellow/black one in trade for the Ferrari kart at FFQC last year...he brought it all the way from Georgia, carrying it in his hands.....

I was VERY impressed...it still had both mirrors and EVERYTHING!

It sits next to the wine bottle we won at Concours, I think it was some kind of Drinking Award.......see?

On the mantle up there, by Mario's picture........