The most BEAUTIFUL woman.. alive. ever. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

The most BEAUTIFUL woman.. alive. ever.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Schnelles Fraulein, Mar 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    "Cheeks like a squirrell"???? ROTFLMAO!! I wasn't looking at her cheeks!!

The most BEAUTIFUL woman.. ever.. disappeared down the hall last Saturday after we grilled some T bones, said she was tired and going to bed. I took a call on the cell and my buddy was yacking, yack yack yack.

I hear this "click clack, click clack" in the hallway, on her hardwood floors,
    and I'm thinking "WTF??", then here's my sweetie saying "Happy belated Valentines!"

I told my bud, ...... "UHH, gotta go ........the CD just ran out!"

She's a classic shape, also...and I'm like looking around for "where the He-- is my CAMERA!" Sorry guys, I NEVER FOUND IT!

She was at Church, teaching three year olds the next day at 9AM.

THAT's the most BEAUTIFUL woman ..alive...ever.

These models are just pictures! I've heard they can be cranky, as well.

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    My mom was Miss America once, but there were only 13 states at that time.

3. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    DOES THAT MEAN YOU WILL FOLLOW IN YOUR MOTHERS FOOTSTEPS WITH 51 STATES NOW??? :)

4. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Beautiful women are a dime a dozen. Men only want one thing anyway, and it all looks the same with the lights out...

5. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    normhuff,

>>>...and it all looks the same with the lights out<<<

And this brings up an EXCELLENT point. For me, what is beautiful to the eye is not necessarily beautiful to the touch. Frankly, prefer a woman with a more pronounced bottom and natural larger C to D cup breasts. Firm fakes are just not enjoyable (unless it TRULY is a GREAT job). These super skinny gals, frankly, do NOTHING for me when it comes to physical activity. Visually they are good and all, yet if we are discussing physical activities my preferences lean towards something a tad more physically filling.

Think Brazilian versus Italian.

Hope that all makes sense.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

6. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    You are correct. However the brain still remembers the image when the
    lights were on !!!!!!! LOL

For Steve: Yes that is true. We have one in our office that has a 1950's
    MM body. Just like a Coke bottle. The curves look great.

7. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Re: Angelina Jolie

Any woman that would be involved with Billy Bob Trash Boy would not be on my list of women that I find attractive. Somethings not right with her head, maybe too much collagen has seeped into her brain.

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I'll cast another vote for Catherine Zeta-Jones: she IS classic beauty. My wife prods me every once and a while to admit who's the most gorgeous actress and I always seem to go back to her. Which is odd, because I prefer blonds, but she just has the best looking hair, skin, and feminine body.

As a side note, did anyone hear about that report last Christmas season about the "scientific" study done by profs in England of the "Modern Ideal of Beauty?" They took the figures and measurements preferred by men - represented by all the centerfolds of Playboy, since it started - and found that the shape that is 'popular' has become far more masculine: wider waist measurements with narrower hips, lean torso and build, defined abs, smaller breasts and buttocks, more muscular arms. More Jennifer Garner (Alias) than Salma Hayek, which is too bad.

9. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003

not even close. In fact, not very attractive at all ...

10. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    for the guys in the UK you are all familiar with this girl! Katie Price Jordan ^_^

11. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    The most beautiful women are the ones that we know, especially the ones we love. The best we can do is agree upon an ideal shape. Fun, though, isn't it?

12. rudypellegrini

Mar 9, 2004
    Here is my favorite picture of the American Katie Price...now known very well in the UK as Jordan.

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    She's got a decent tan/glow. Other than that, I don't see what the big deal is about this girl who looks like a semi-athletic boy. I honestly don't see anything "special" - in fact, without plastic surgery in the future - she's going to look below average when she gets older, and guys will wonder what all the fuss was about.