The Official 348/355 Sale thread (non-affiliated sales or links to FerrariAds only) | Page 13 | FerrariChat

The Official 348/355 Sale thread (non-affiliated sales or links to FerrariAds only)

Discussion in '348/355' started by MarkPDX, Nov 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
  2. Blink355

Blink355 Karting

Dec 1, 2005
    Saint Louis
    I have had this car just over three years. It has been a great car and I have driven it quite a bit, However it is time to move on. My ad has been on ferrari ads for a few weeks and I have had a handful of people inquire but no sale yet. The car has high miles but it has been well maintained, When I purchased it there was 75k on it and I didn't let that scrae me away. I had a compression test done July 06 just for the hell of it and all cylinders were between 170 & 195 PSI. Please take a look for yourself and let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/ferrariads/showproduct.php?product=2203&cat=2

Thanks
    Brian

3. 348guy

348guy Karting

Nov 28, 2007
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Didn't you just buy this earlier this year? Too bad you're selling so soon. Good luck.

4. 348guy

348guy Karting

Nov 28, 2007
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I saw this a couple days ago. It really looks good for the miles you have on it. Any pictures of the dash shrinkage?

5. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Yes I did... but now it's on to bigger and better. Unfortunately it looks like I've stepped into the new car even before I sold this one... Fingers crossed that will all happen today!

6. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Asking price?

7. Blink355

Blink355 Karting

Dec 1, 2005
    Saint Louis
    #307 Blink355, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is your picture of the dash shrinkage, I think it has got a little worse since this was taken.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. 348guy

348guy Karting

Nov 28, 2007
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Rob
    It's so sad that a 100+ thousand dollar car can do this. But, it should be able to be easily repaired I would think.

9. MDshore348

MDshore348 Formula 3

Dec 24, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Darron
    #309 MDshore348, Dec 12, 2008
    1994 speciale #6 of 15 made .

27k miles , no issues other than typical and recent cam seal leak - last major was done at 17k miles 3 yrs ago w new clutch and flywheel .

mods- replaced stock steering wheel with MOMO jet wheel . {reversible -I have original)

quicksilver exhaust (reversible,I have stock pipe and cats)

360 wheels and new tires (I have orig wheels)

removed original excellent condition leather seats , installed leather aftermarket seats (reversible as well)

has been and is an incredible car . I still have great fun with it, but my A.D.D. wants to change ...

52k or better offer takes it with all accesories.

10. MRF40@yahoo.com

[email protected] Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Planet Urf.
    Full Name:
    like whut? Ralph??
    Hello FHeads!

Please let me know of any blue Berlinetta F355's out there. Saw a listing for one in LA. Would prefer 94-95 w/valve updates, black interior, and TUBI.. but at a minimum it has to be Blue.

Much thanks,

Mr.F40

11. F1dreamer

F1dreamer Karting

Nov 10, 2008
    Atlanta
    Trying my best to find the car in the picture on the right just above this but can't.

12. gandalfthegray.

gandalfthegray. Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2006
    Pinewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #312 gandalfthegray., Dec 17, 2008
    Looking to sell my 1990 Ferrari 348ts. 47K miles. Rossa Corsa over tan interior.

The car is in great shape. Fresh major performed at Ferrari Technologies of Orange, CA in March of 2008, just nine months ago. Full engine out service. The heads were removed and new guides installed along with fresh valve job. $13,000 service receipts in hand. All prior service records accompany the car as well.

Full stainless X-OST including test pipes. This car sounds unbelievable! 19" aftermarket wheels with new Toyo Proxes T1-R's. Factory wheels available as well. The Interior is in very nice condition including new carpet. No sticky parts!! Small stone chips in the lower valance, par for the course with any driver. Car is located in Minnesota where it is stored in a heated garage. Has NEVER seen snow or salt. Basically a beautiful driver that needs nothing but a new home.

Asking $46,000
    Please email [email protected] for further inquiries and photo's.
    Thank you.
    Steve

13. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane

Steve,

That's a beautiful car, can you post more photos? I am in the market for a TS.

14. 348guy

348guy Karting

Nov 28, 2007
    Ashburn, VA
    Full Name:
    Rob
    BEAUTIFUL car, and very well modded and maintained!

15. Blue4reF1

Blue4reF1 Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Plantation, FL
    Full Name:
    Blake Simon
    Drew, Good luck on the sale! What do you have in mind as a replacement? :D

16. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Well, I made the mistake of buying the replacement first, so no sale... going to keep it now!

17. MRF40@yahoo.com

[email protected] Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Planet Urf.
    Full Name:
    like whut? Ralph??
    #317 [email protected], Dec 18, 2008
  18. gandalfthegray.

gandalfthegray. Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2006
    Pinewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #318 gandalfthegray., Dec 19, 2008
  19. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    #319 Monteman, Dec 20, 2008
    If you’re looking for a well sorted and documented 355 F1 Spider, this could be one you should consider. I’ve had this car for three years but I spent nearly a year to find this car and it was well worth the wait. Originally, this was a very well optioned Nero/Tan 355 with the factory shields, challenge grill and red calipers. It has all the original tools, manuals and full documentation. It was originally purchased from Steve Harris Imports and maintained by them until I bought it three years ago. Since then, it has been meticulously maintained by Ferrari of Denver, Ferrari of Washington and, most recently, Competizione Motorcars in Gaithersburg, MD. It had the 30K mile belt service in November 2005 at Steve Harris just before I bought it. During this service, the interior was redone to replace any shrinking leather and it looks brand new. I’ve since added a Tubi exhaust, Porterfield brake pads and a new clutch with Hill Engineering throw out bearing and new seals. It is a late model 98 model and has been an incredibly strong and reliable car. Many FChatter and FOA members can vouch for the care and maintenance of the car. It has some slight drivers seat bolster wear but that’s about it. We’re in the process of moving and would intend to sell the car before we go. I’m not a distressed owner so please no low ball offers. I’ve priced it reasonably at $65,000 and would love to see it in a good home. 703.678.8301 or [email protected]

20. Blue4reF1

Blue4reF1 Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Plantation, FL
    Full Name:
    Blake Simon
    Mileage?

21. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    My bad. It has 32K

22. Blue4reF1

Blue4reF1 Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Plantation, FL
    Full Name:
    Blake Simon
    No problem, Beautiful color combo. GL on the sale!

23. Vegas-Guy

Vegas-Guy Formula 3

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Reg
    Congrats!!! Keep your eye on ebay for a tubi that's how I got mine, challenge grills are on there as well just not as often. You can also get one from Ricambi...:) Be sure to post pics when you get it. What color combo did you get?

24. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

#324 Oengus, Dec 30, 2008
    I am offering my 1995 355 Spider for your consideration. I am the second owner.
    It has 18xxx miles and has just had a fresh major done including fluids, belts and valve guide replacement.
    Its a 6 speed with an X-OST exhaust and test pipes.
    It also has a 360 CS stradale steering wheel.
    Zero leather shrinkage and zero seat
    My car is very very clean and would make a 355 looker extremely happy.
    I have it listed in Ferrari Ads (price is somewhat negotiable)

25. CRUSING

CRUSING Karting

Oct 31, 2002
    Jupiter, FL
    I had always wondered about changing out the steering wheel. Look so much better!