The Official 348/355 Sale thread (non-affiliated sales or links to FerrariAds only) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The Official 348/355 Sale thread (non-affiliated sales or links to FerrariAds only)

Discussion in '348/355' started by MarkPDX, Nov 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. deichenb

deichenb Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2007
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Full Name:
    David
    Hello,

I'm selling my 92 348ts in pursuit of a BB. I'll get pictures and a formal entry at Ferrariads.com up this weekend. Here's the raw data:

Rosso Corsa/Tan
    ~13.5K miles
    Zero Paintwork
    Excellent Condition, Shows Like New
    All the 348 accessories
    Last Major ~5 years ago at FoCentral Fla
    Has sticky vents - I replaced them at the Major, not doing it again

I have owned this car for 10 years. It came from Algar, and I purchased it from the Toy Sotre - a big South Florida dealership in 1995, before I knew any better about buying Ferraris. The car hasn't seen rain and been essentially babied, with no track days or abuse, living the last decade in a proper garage amongst my other toys. It's a great Ferrari, but it's time for a new one. If anyone has interest, I'm asking $54,900. The car is in St. Petersburg, FL. Please PM me.

David

2. Rafienva

Rafienva Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    North Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Ralph(Rafi) Cestero
    I have coming in trade, a 1 owner 355 Spider , red with tan, 18,000 miles. I sold this new, 10 years ago (FOW). We have all service records since then. Valve guides replaced and documented. I will have photos by the weekend. if interested pm.
    ralph

3. 2DUCKS

2DUCKS Karting

Feb 20, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    K
    Does anyone know if there are any Red/Tan 348 SS (Prefer TS) with very low mileage (less than 10K) and in concourse condition? Prefer in the USA.
    Thanks!

4. FullChat

FullChat Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    If anyone knows of a good F355B, please let me know. I need a rosso corsa / tan Berlinetta, 6 speed (I don't need no stinking computer to shift for me - and I work in IT!), USA car with strong compression.

The ideal car would have steel valve guides, QV or better headers, 200+ psi, recent reputable major, great leather, tires and clutch, no stickies or sail paint spidering, and perfect cosmetics. I wouldn't be mad if it had luggage :)))

I know that I may have to do some/all of this myself, but that's what my budget has to cover.

Any leads will be greatly appreciated!

5. Rafienva

Rafienva Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    North Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Ralph(Rafi) Cestero
    #80 Rafienva, May 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is the scoop on the car. We did a 101 including leakdown and compression.
    New tires. All services are up to date, by factory standards.
    Drivers side bolster needs to be be dyed. Front bumper could use a respray, ashtray needds to be replaced. . If interested. PM for additional details.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    Looks good :)!!!

7. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    I guess all drivers side bolsters look like that. What is the right way to return the color, and other than sheepskin seatcovers, how do you keep them looking new?
    Bee Jay

8. Rafienva

Rafienva Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2004
    North Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Ralph(Rafi) Cestero
    Re-dye the bolster from time to time and saddle soap/cream.

9. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
  10. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    That car's been on eBay and Craigslist before (it's close to home for me, so I looked into it a little), and the company selling it didn't know the first thing about 355's... When I asked if the valve guides had been done, the person on the phone responded, "Isn't necessary on that year." It's a '95. Caveat emptor.

Orrie

11. 92verdescuro348ts

Dec 14, 2003
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    1 of 2 348's that were imported in to NA from Ferrari of NA in this color combination. I have documentation from Ferrari of NA to show. Verde Scuro with Creama interior and 22K on it. Has Tubi and all Major Service with all paperwork. It will be on Ebay at the end of the week. Asking $53K for it.

12. kev 355

kev 355 Formula Junior

Jul 26, 2005
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
  13. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    I never seen a 348 in this color - can you post a few pictures here. Thanks

14. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
  15. 92verdescuro348ts

Dec 14, 2003
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    #91 92verdescuro348ts, Jun 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Would love to have some high-res ones for my 'green' Ferrari collection.

17. 92verdescuro348ts

Dec 14, 2003
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    I need to get my wife"s camera to shoot higher res photos for when I list it. I will have them by the end of the week. PM me and I will send you some.

18. rt215

rt215 Rookie

Apr 6, 2004
    San Francisco/Piedmo
    Full Name:
    Steve Tse
    Real buyers only please... I bought my 355f-1 Spyder (Fiorano #22) because it had full service records from FoSF (30k service done every 3 yrs etc)... I just want to know (on resale) does "good records" mean that 30k service had to be done at the dealership? Can I get some opinions from real buyers (owners only please so we can get a pure answer) that paid top dollar?

19. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    My 355 had a major done in early 2000s by FoOC. Then had valve guides and another belt (why not, you're in there) - essentially another major - done by Tillack & Co. in 3/05. Not an official Ferrari service facility or "real dealership" but they are considered creme de la creme. It depends on who the independant facility is but if good, I have no hesitation about regarding them with same quality as a dealer...often times can be better, more creative with solutions etc.

20. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    1994 348 spider red/blk, 18k miles, Cali car.
    It is not listed for sale yet, it is my uncles car and is currently having the major done at the LA AUTO GALLERY Authorized Ferrari dealer.
    No issue or story car.
    $65k.

PM if interested.

21. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    Do we have to ask???? Post more pics!!! :D

22. JohnLClark

JohnLClark Karting

May 15, 2005
    Pittsburgh
    I was just on Auto Trader web site and by error put a 35k cap on Ferraris to look for, and I found two 348, a blue GTB and a red GTS. These two were listed by dealers, so I took the prices a bit more seriously, than if listed by a private seller. The blue one had those ugly Antera 3 spoked wheels, and there was no pictures of the red one. For that 35k it seems that I could have my choice of the 308, 328, 348 or a Mondial. Are 348's that cheap? Is it because of the looks or is something else driving the market price down?

23. dandee

dandee Rookie

Apr 1, 2007
    So. Florida
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Also noticed those two cars. Both cars have carfax alerts. Odometer on red gts, salvage title for blue tb.

24. JohnLClark

JohnLClark Karting

May 15, 2005
    Pittsburgh
    Thanks for the heads up on those two.