The Official "F*** My Life" thread:*Fchat Edition* | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Official "F*** My Life" thread:*Fchat Edition*

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SefacHotRodder, Feb 27, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carsleuth

Carsleuth F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2006
    Chicago/NYC
    Full Name:
    Dan C.
    Oh crap, I reposted for the first time in my life :0 Shoulda done a search...:D

2. Evan.Fiorentino

Evan.Fiorentino F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    personally I like this one

Today, I was on a friends trampoline trying to convince my mom trampolines are safe and I should get one. While telling her I smashed my knee into my face. I jumped off bleeding, slipped, hit my head on the trampoline, and got knocked unconscious. FML

3. Italteen3

Italteen3 Formula 3

Oct 14, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    That site is great.

"Today, I brought a cute guy back from the bar to have sex. He was drunk, so he had trouble getting it up, and I said jokingly "you need to work on that". We fell asleep, and I woke up the next morning to him gone and a note that said "you need to work on not farting in your sleep". FML"

"Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML"

^^^That one blows. Anyone else here would have knocked a couple of those loonies out if they did that to you?

4. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I would go nuts. I understand what PETA fights for and stuff but messing up other people's stuff is not going to do except piss people off.

5. Carsleuth

Carsleuth F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2006
    Chicago/NYC
    Full Name:
    Dan C.
    Let's remember, this is FML Fchat, it should be your own personal experiences, not copy and pasted from the website.

6. iamthesimpleone

iamthesimpleone Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    austin, tx
    Full Name:
    Ben
    it was raining really hard today while i was waiting at the bus stop. this guy driving, decided to switch lanes about 100 yard in front of me, got right up on the curve, and splashed water all over me. about 50 yards past me, he gets right back into the other lane he was driving in.......*sigh*

7. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Life must be alright when the only FML type thing I can think of is that Whole Foods is opening up next door tomorrow and I'm moving across the country next week. Kinda choked about that.