The Passion of the Christ | Page 5 | FerrariChat

The Passion of the Christ

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Feb 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Yeah, I have 2. I'll send you one for 5 bucks!

DL

2. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    I saw it. And, I didn't find it to be an anti-jew film; anyone who found it to be anti-semetic either 1. doesn't understand the history surrounding the event, or 2., is looking to catalyze their own 15 minutes of fame.
    I found it to be an anti-hate film.
    I've always had a small piece of me that wants to believe in God, and that's the place from which my faith comes from. However, that does not make me religious, nor does that make me a Christian.
    Personally, I found the film to be a portrayal of one man's extreme love for his fellow man.
    More than anything else, it simply made me rethink how I act; the things I say (and have said); and how I should act in the future. It's made me desire to rise above my own selfish proclamations, and continue on with more compassion, trust and openess toward the world.
    Ultimatly, I found the movie to be one about unity; however, the irony being that institution of religion, while acting to inspire such feelings, has done more to segregate man, than to unite him. (This reason has been one of the major contradictions which hasn't allowed me to embrace any institutional form of religion; then again, I'm not sure if Jesus would mind.)

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...! No thanks, i'm not into fictional figurines... :)

4. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    Of course you don't have the time to answer Family Man, that is because you don't like your hypocracy pointed out to you. You went from Jesus, to blacks driving Ferraris, your three Ferraris and a Harley to clamming up to watch the Oscars. All that was pointed out to you was the willful deceit in the depiction of what Christ might have actually looked like vs what you need him to be to satisfy your own racism. You are not interested in accuracy, you are only interested in having your own false beliefs propped up. You have a nice life as well.