The "post pics of your dream cars" thread | Page 5 | FerrariChat

The "post pics of your dream cars" thread

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Bugattiart, Aug 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Regrettably not. I considered buying the 2600 Spider last winter (that´s why I took the pics) but it had more rust than the owner told me before. So I figured that he might have concealed other issues, too ...

2. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    My God...that's beautiful! MARK

3. stradale88

stradale88 Karting

Apr 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Roland
    I'm not that fond of the Canto and I'm glad it wasn't taken into production. The main reason for that is the rear air intake. That line alone ruins it for me. Maybe I just don't get it, but it looks way out of proportion to me. IMHO the Murciélago design is genius and very much in keeping with Lamborghini style. It reminds me of that clean Countach prototype Carsten showed earlier. There are a lot of details of the Murciélago that refer to earlier Lamborghini models, all combined in a stunning new style. I love it.

4. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    #104 Bertus, Nov 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    That's it my friend.....;) The black one is just perfect for my dream garrage! I had the good fortune to have a ride in one of the pre-production cars back in 1992......the wildest ride I have ever had....this car has a VERY special place in my heart!!! What a shame that the Campogalliano factory lead by Romano Artioli went bankrupt!!! Thanks for posting the EB110 Bert :)

6. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    #106 Bertus, Nov 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You're welcome my friend, it was my pleasure :)

Here's another one of my dream cars.
    The magnificent F40 !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login