The Québec Thread! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

The Québec Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 512tr, Apr 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Today I saw many Ferrari but there were all at FoQ.
    pics: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18737

I dunno if its worth saying this ...I saw a red Dodge Viper (the original wheels were in yellow)! Honestly I found it look good..., it looked even more agressive.
    I saw this on rue St-Hubert at around 2:30 pm.

2. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    briefly saw a yellow 355 spider, stuck in Decarie north 5pm traffic ... nothing serious.

3. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    For what it's worth, I saw a yellow Viper in Montreal-North today! Honestly, I found it looked like an oversized banana!!LOL

4. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Today I was at Radio d'auto Chomedey and guess what I saw...
    a yellow 360 Modena in their garage. :)

5. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony

Any idea what was being done to it?

6. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Later I'm going to pick up my car so I will ask the guy.
    For sure its something audio...new radio , new speakers?
    I will try to find out.

7. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    I wonder if it is the yellow 360 that was at FoQ showroom about a month ago. I drove by yesterday and did not notice if the car was in the showroom.

8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Could be..
    I noticed there was no license plate on the back.

9. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    I feel the pain of Montreal Spotters. I was there for a few days earlier this week, and although the weather was not great, I didnt see a single car worth noting. I saw as many Volvos as Porsches I'd see in a single day in Toronto. And as many Porches as I'd see higher end cars in Toronto (Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc.).

Wait, I did see a red 360 with a Challenge grill, but it was on the way home. On the 401. In Bowmanville.

Ah well, Grand Prix weekend is coming up!

10. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    Yes there will be lots of Ferraris out on that weekend, but check out the liscence plates, mostly out of towners. The local guys will be out with their F-Cars, but don't blink, cause now you seen them and now you don't. LOL!!!

11. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    In little Italy tonight 8h30 spotted a 360 spider grigio top down, and a blue gallardo. Probably would have seen more later, but my daughter was tired and wanted to go home(only 12 yrs old). The only that she interested in was the great food. LOL!!

Spoke to a few merchants about GP weekend events in Little Italy and it's official, there is nothing going on as far as closing the street and ferrari parades. They tried, but at the end it fell apart. There is probably some squabbling within the merchant's association. What a shame, last year was a blast,rain and all.

Oh yes, there will be the ducati club about 40 bikes, they are already committed.

12. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    You have won the prize for the biggest understatement of the year!! I worked for three years in Little Italy, and all I can say is that when things go well, they squabble, when things go bad...they REALLY SQUABBLE!! LOL!!! The problem with this outcome, is that the merchant's association loses its credibility with the various clubs and festival participants when it pulls sh*t like that.

13. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    spotted a 360 modena dark blue 640 westbound at boisbriand and a grigio 360 spider auto 15 southbound at ste-therese.

14. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Saw a Mondial Coupe and a 355 Berlinetta southbound on Pie IX, in Montreal North. Sunny skies (albeit cold!!) are finally here.

15. Bruckner

Bruckner Rookie

May 22, 2004
    Monday evening (yesterday) around 8h30 at AutoStrasse Porsche a nice yellow F355 coupe. The owner must have been aware I was watching from a distance, when he drove off I got a full throttle acceleration, the high pitch whistle is something else!

Regards,
    Bruckner

16. Bruckner

Bruckner Rookie

May 22, 2004
    There's a couple of nice cars on display until June 9 at Complexe Desjardins: Gallardo, Murcielago, 2 Diablos, Countach, and a yellow TR.

Regards,
    Bruckner

17. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Let me guess, its John Scotti who brought those cars?
    You should check his inventory at Metropolitain east, coin Viau.

18. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    This morning I had to do some errands in ville St-Laurent on a beautiful sunny day. Did I see a Ferrari? Nope (note: I was on the road for at least 1h30 going there and there)
    I did see 2 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG...they're nice cars!

Well guess what.....yes I returned to FoQ to see some Ferrari! :)

pics...

19. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Wow this sucks...
    I can't even post a pic anyone...
    It says
    ''Picture 910-1.JPG:
    Exceeds your quota by 25.58 MB''

Anyway here's what I saw...a silver 360 CS ,blue 575M , red Testarossa, 348's, F355 Challenge, 360's and some Maserati's.

20. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Its not in Montreal...
    But anyway I saw a red 360 Modena at ''Vargas'' (in the parking lot)
    This is in Laval on boul. Saint-Martin.

21. Coyote

Coyote Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Is there still nothing going on wrt any Ferrari based events? I'm coming over on Friday morning with the Modena and hope to have some fun. Of course that shouldn't be TOO difficult during F1 weekend in Montreal.

22. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    In Montreal-North, spotted red/tan 81' 308GTSi (euro version)...how do I know? The owner happens to be the father of the chap that sold me mine.

23. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    Hi Bernie,

I was in Ottawa this weekend for the parade thing, I was speaking with Evange who is the Treasuror for the Quebec Chapter of FCA and Cafe Vanessa Event came up. He seems to be under the impression that the St. Leonard Ferrari Party is on Friday Night and they are still waiting to hear from Cafe Vanessa for confirmation. I think Friday night would be ideal for Cafe Vansesa if they are looking for a bigger turnout. They would be able to have members from the two clubs since both clubs have an event on Thursday night.

Let me know what you have heard so far.

24. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Check your answering machine.

25. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Was in Beloeil this afternoon, spotted a silver Dino 246GT. In fact, same one that JohnT photographed at FoQ.