The single best fitness thing I've seen: | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The single best fitness thing I've seen:

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Noel, Feb 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maymebarrett

maymebarrett Rookie

Jan 5, 2015
    Thanks for the source. I need this so badly. I gained 10lbs because of the long holiday ;)

2. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Excellent site, and I love the name "science fitness" - which means 1) fitness is a science, not a quick fix, guess work, latest craze thing; and 2) there's a LOT of BS out there...

Injecting the laws of thermodynamics is brilliant - you simply understand that you aren't going to magically take a pill and whammo - you lost weight or you built muscle.

It's a plethora of things - diet, exercise, sleep habits, etc...I love the fact that this breaks it down in tremendous detail - the physical trainer on a web page so to speak :)

3. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Bump.

This info is so good.

Matt

4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

In the myfitnesspal charts from NeuroBeaker at the start of the thread, he successfully cut calories down, but they were still being derived from a high percentage of carbs. In my (personal) experience, getting the calorie contribution to be more heavily weighted on proteins is difficult, but pays higher dividends in shedding pounds.

5. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Cocaine- Eric Clapton