The Talk To Yourself Thread (from a padded cell) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The Talk To Yourself Thread (from a padded cell)

Discussion in 'Australia' started by 512Tea Are, Dec 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are,

I do not think that I can make such a decision on my own account. I must seek guidance in this matter. Therefore, I must pursue the counsel of the Fat C*untroller. He is presently in Soho at Diamond Lil's Lap Dancing Emporium, but his return is expected within the hour.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

2. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Dear Mr Tea 512 Ares

I read all this, and as a UK moderator am somewhat bewildered as to what to do with you both.

For this reason I am sending you to Australia for one week, after which, they can then pass you on to wherever in the world they see fit :)

Enjoy your stay

Rob.

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are - alter ego,

We always said in our PM's that the likelihood would be that the mention of Club 187 would eventually become a debacle. But not in my wildest did I ever imagine that we'd get down to Australia. How absolutely wonderful! Have you been down to the beach yet?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

I agree - what an absolute fluke! Australia's fabulous, I've wanted to come here for years. And here we are - it's absolutely unbelievable! And yes, I've been down to the beach and met a couple of fabulous girls. They've invited me over to their beach house this evening for dinner. I may well see you down here a bit later.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

I look forward to it - but crikey, have we ever fallen on our feet!

Have you had the opportunity to acquire a car yet?

For myself, I've left the F-40 in Blighty but have since placed a post on the English forum to establish whether there may be any interest from anyone keen to take it our for a little exercise every now and then.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

That's a superb idea to get someone to look after the F-40 for you. How much will you be paying them?

As for myself acquiring a car, well, and wait for it, one of the girls' father owns a Ferrari dealership. Ahem, this could be fun!

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

7. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

With regard to the F-40. I am thinking that if I offer, say, one hundred pounds per week for them to drive it every Sunday (subject to weather conditions) and then clean it every third week. Do you think this would be percieved as a fair recompense?

I do not believe that you have found a girlfriend whose father owns a Ferrari dealership - that is absolute bollocks.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

That is the single most irritating thing about you . . . . . . . . . you have always been the same in that you want something for almost nothing. I have never met anyone with such a heightened degree of parsimony. You won't get anyone to look after the F-40 for a pittance of one hundred pounds per week. You're a joke.

And furthermore, I take great exception to your clear cut inference that I am creating terminologal inexactitudes with regard to my new girlfriends father. AND YES HE DOES OWN A FERRARI DEALERSHIP. So bollocks to you too.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

9. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

I apologise. I really am sorry. I mean, we've only been in Australia for a matter of hours and we're already engaged within an altercation. It's the jet lag - that's what's caused it. And yes, you're right, no one will look after the F-40 and drive it once a week for a paltry one hundred pounds. I shall increase this to three hundred pounds per week plus expenses - lunch, petrol and that sort of thing - and perhaps they may wish to take their ladyfriend out to dinner in it, so I shall pay for that as well.

I also apologise most profusely with regard to your new girlfriends father who owns the Ferrari dealership.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

10. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

I accept your full apology with regard to my new girlfriends father who owns the Ferrari dealership.

I also feel that your upgraded offer of three hundred pounds plus expense for someone to look after the F-40 and drive it once a week is satisfactory. It is not overly generous, but I would expect no more from you. You may be fortunate and find some hard up chap may just take it on.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

11. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    dear comrade 512 tearse m8,

are we to believe you are in our neck of the woods ?

I'm sure you would never have gotten through our highly adept customs people with the butterfly nets and stylish white jackets with numerous belts for accepting nutter types such as yourself.

If you indeed got through the customs barrier where pray tell has this gap in the primordial fence been created ?

You are a year late for the spanking the English cricket team took when last visiting our shores and 8 months early and in the wrong country for the Olympics :)

Cheers

John

12. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Comrade what up? :p:p

13. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade moretti,

My alter ego and myself have been banished from our realm of England. We seemingly touched a nerve with the mention of the CLUB 187 - a seemingly highly sensitive subject. We were not to know that our actions would see us thrown out of our homeland. But we are here, and frankly, could not be more delighted. For the weather in England is so frightfully cold with temperatures presently at five degree's below freezing. We have plenty of Australian friends and are hoping that we shall make many more.

With all good wishes.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

14. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John

Dear comrade 512 Tearse,

Well banishment is a standard penalty from the Old Bailey for people who cannot attain the CLUB 200 in an F40 (the pedal on the right will help in this endeavour, if you push it all the way to the floor it helps those poor weazy F40s get up to the acquired speed)

I like this idea of talking to ones self as you are actually talking to the smartest and dumbest person you know on a very intimate basis, of course alter ego is also a smartarse so it eventually degenerates into a slanging match with each other but can be highly entertaining.

Anyway, welcome to our shores but rest assured the old prisons in Tasmania are still in a working state for wayward English gentlemen and you have the added burden that if you try to escape you will WANT to go back to prison when you see the locals :)

Cheers

John

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Moretti,

The F-40 is one very lively motor car. I have become familiar with it now. But even then, it is like a rocket that once lit there is no recall. A wonderful motor car nonetheless.

Would left hand drive preclude one from being imported into the Australian wonderland?

You may be interested to learn that it is minus four degree's in England tonight - so another heavy frost will be presented to us in the morrow.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

16. Kelsa

Kelsa F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2005
    Adult Toy Land
    Full Name:
    Crazy Chinaman
    Dear Super Good Looking Kelsa,

I got up this morning with a huge headache, is it because of the ten Long Island I had last night or because I saw this thread in the morning? Maybe Both.

Why is Moretti and 512Tea Talking to each other, isn't this a TALK TO YOURSELF THREAD?!

Carry on the tradition, talk to yourself, better yet, PM youself and leave us Aussies alone!!

Oh mirror mirror on the wall, who is......

17. Ferrari Rare Parts

Ferrari Rare Parts Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2006
    Rome Italy
    Full Name:
    Orlando
    The Aussie summers do get Hot. Must be sun stroke!

18. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Dear comrade 512 Tearse M8,

Unless said F40 is 30 years old or has been converted to RHD it will not be allowed permanent residence on these shores as we have the stupidest people in charge of the automotive bureacracy.

You can have a dilapidated 30+ yo rubbish Mustang in LHD and be perfectly legal but don't think of bringing said supercar here like those "rubbish" F40/50s as they are obviously a death trap and will create blackholes or timewarps from which you will never return.

As for the temperature, we got down to a shivering 20 degrees last night but only expect to see 27 today (rain and all that), but the cold weather in the north of England does make the lasses get a little closer for sharing body heat :D

Kind regards

moretti

19. Aedo

Aedo F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2006
    Perth
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Dear Comrades 512 Tea Are and 512 Tea Are alter ego,

Welcome to Oz - have you decided which coast to settle on yet?

Comrade Moretti mentioned the collective single digit IQ of the Australian automotive bureaucracy but failed to mention that on the remote West Coast (where the current temperature is heading for 25° up from this mornings brisk 14°) a LHD car of 15 years old can indead be road registered!

I anticipate that this good news will encourage a rapid visit to this side of the country!

With kind regards

Aedo

20. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Dear Aircon,

everyone here is nuts, except you.

love.