The Talk To Yourself Thread (from a padded cell) | Page 6 | FerrariChat

The Talk To Yourself Thread (from a padded cell)

Discussion in 'Australia' started by 512Tea Are, Dec 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Andrew 400i M8,

Well, the whole place is just so fabulous and the people just so incredibly kind to myself and the 512 Tea Are - alter ego, that we are hard pressed to commit ourselves to any one place. Furthermore, the 512 Tea Are - alter ego has acquired a gorgeous Australian girlfriend whose father owns a Ferrari dealership; so clearly this will put a large degree of constraint upon our geographical location. Plus, I am hopeful that this new relationship of his will blossom and thus the F-40 will get converted to right hand drive at - shall we say, something less than normal rates :)

So things are looking good - very, very good indeed!

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. Andrew-400i

Andrew-400i Karting

Sep 22, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Well I'm sure either yourself or 512 Tea Are - alter ego could Infiltrate Pinin Farina and commission said conversion to RHD for less than normal rates.

If not, It seems Perth is your option.

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

What's Perth like? I would rather enjoy going to the Sydney Opera House, but is not Perth a long, long way from there. The 512 Tea Are - alter ego is not happy to be within an aeroplane. So motoring would be our only recourse.

I think Pinin Farina may be far too expensive to perform the right hand drive conversion on the F-40. I had contemplated Michellotto, but for the present I have high hopes for the 512 Tea Are - alter ego's grilfriend's father who owns the Ferrari Dealership. I am wondering if the 308 or 328 rack would fit the F-40? Surely it would? If not something else out of the parts bin would - wouldn't it? Anyone know?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

4. Andrew-400i

Andrew-400i Karting

Sep 22, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    As the advertisements go 'There really is no place in the world like Sydney'

Would the F40 be used regularly? If not, you could investigate the possibility of registering the vehicle under the Race / Rally rego scheme, or apply for a 28-day conditional permit whenever you want to drive the car. My broker in the UK sold two F40s to a customer in South Australia, and he drove them with the use of a 'Trade-Plate' as well as 28 day permits.

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

Great news and something that as soon as we get settled is deserving of further investigation. Thank you very much indeed.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are - alter ego,

For heaven's sake will you please refrain from sending me any more PM's. I think five in one afternoon is bad enough, but the content? Well, it is most unsatisfactory. Accordingly, may I respectfullly urge you to place a little more restraint on the content of the PM's? And yes, five is far too many. Thank you.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

7. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are,

Yesterday you were all sweetness and light because I was the only person you knew down here. But, now, and please, don't think I haven't observed all the tooing and frowing with Andrew400i. . . . . . PM's as well no doubt? Well let me tell you something you horrible and nefariously wretched individual . . . . "You've got more faces than a town hall clock. I can see it all now - I've got a new girlfriend whose father owns a Ferrari dealership and you want to vicariously infiltrate our relationship for reasons that will be acutely obvious to every person that reads this forum." And please, don't give me the old bollocks about jet lag again. I had that yesterday - I was dubious of its sincerity then and I can see that little has changed. It was your fault that we were thrown out of England too.

If the aforegoing has not revealed the true extent of my fury and disgust then the PM that is now securely ensconced within your In-box' most certainly will.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - alter ego

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    DearComrade 512 Tea Are - alter ego,

Tell me something that I am not already so clearly aware. Yes, yes, yes! It was my fault that we were thrown out of England. But who was it that befriended the Fat C*untroller?
    (Australians, it was most emphatically not me).

In England right now, it is five degree's below freezing.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

9. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are,

This all so typical - changing the subject when you have no real answer. You're all bluff and bluster. And yes, I did befriend the Fat C*untroller - I admit it. So what?

With kinjd regards,

512 Tea are - alter ego

10. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 512 Tea Are - alter ego.

Calm down, calm down. I am merely doing my best endeavours to do a little networking with the Australian contingent of Ferraristii. Regretfully, you have jumped to the wrong conclusion and which has been caused by the onset of jet-lag-lag. Some people don't immediately get the affects - so there is a period of lag - hence it is called jet-lag-lag.

Now, what's happened with your new girlfriend whose father owns the Ferrari dealership?
    Have you yet had the opportunity to speak to her with regard to relaying my questions regarding the converting of the F-40 to right hand drive? And for heaven's sake don't mention that we've been deported from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

11. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    I got a headache reading all this,but you do fit in!

12. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Robert,

Our posts crossed - I've just placed one on your thread - quite ironic :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

13. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    Don't bother converting the car to RHD. I'll take the job offer and drive the thing for you until you come back.

14. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    so what is the story of o you? in less then 25 words please.

15. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    now you know how we feel reading your posts Rob :D

16. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    look Moretti, if ya gunna have a go at Rob you'll have to answer to the rest of the illiterates

17. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Dear comrade John M8,

I tried using babelfish but there was no option for Robertese-English so what are we to do ?

moretti

18. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John

moretti M8 :rolleyes:

are you off ya tits ?! now ya speaking like that refugee 512 Tearse, wake up to yourself !!

the sad part is that both these twits drive pommy rubbish as well as fine Italian cars, talk about borderline schizophrenia !!!

john

19. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    up popo
    Up pops ****** head whom ruined our front line fighter/bombers.

20. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    100+ tons is hardly a fighter !!!

21. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    the way Rudd is going,for the Ist time in 30 plus years we might find out if there any good in combat,the PM is a war monger.

22. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    he is just getting his own back. He was the kid at school with no friends that everyone would pick on

23. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Do you know Mr Ed?

24. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005