The Toy Barn, Dublin OH | FerrariChat

The Toy Barn, Dublin OH

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Ferris Bueller, Oct 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I searched the threads on this and found one person that bought a 355 there.
    anyone else know of this dealership..good bad..or otherwise???

2. LarryB4134

LarryB4134 Rookie

Oct 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Larry Bowling
    I deal with them pretty regularly. Decent cars, They tend to have my guys check out anything as far as Ferrari that they are trying to sell.

3. hammer1

hammer1 Karting

Oct 5, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Chris Morris
    I purchased my 355 from them and had a very good experience. I think that the price was fair, I may have paid slightly more but they were close and easy to deal with. Justin had the car shipped to my house at no extra charge along with rushing the paper work again at no extra charge. Could I have saved alittle money by going out further, probably but I feel that I was treated fair and in the end that was enough for me.
    Chris

4. huligan

huligan Rookie

Mar 9, 2010
    Columbus, OH
    almost bought a E46 M3 ZCP there couple of years ago but was so repulsed by the technical incompetency of the sales person that i did not even consider. it was one guy but someone must have hired him, so I assume that they are all trained in financing and lease questions and have no clue about the cars they have, their history or technical capabilities.

i mean if you sit on front of a PC most of the day take the time and learn a little about what you are trying to sell. especially in that price range (every car there is well overpriced).

On the other hand it is more important to know about APR and that sort tat it does not matter - i would not know as i have never financed a vehicle.

My friend that was with me and I still kid about that incident and the stuff that person was saying (the butterflies you know) to this day and have never been back.

On a positive note the location is very nice (you pay for it) and a few cars are even parked inside where they belong and where you would assume they should be for what they are charging.

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  5. Bobrob5

Bobrob5 Rookie

Feb 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bob Roberts
    I had a horrible experience buying a Ferrari from the Toy Barn. Bought a Ferrari from Salesman Greg McDevitt over the phone / internet and there was no reponse to questions and issues that arose. I asked for a paint meter reading 3 different times, which I never received. There was a disolored window switch that was supposed to be replaced before it was shipped to me - never happened. I had to call 5 or 6 times to get him to ship it to me. When it arrived, it was filthly and even had the stock # still in grease pencil on the car. After 5 months, Greg shipped me the "window switch" which turned out to be the plug in harness- completely wrong part even after I supplied him with the correct part #. Finally, after 7 months of endless emails and unreturned phone calls, I finally received the correct window switch that was supposed to have been replaced before the vehicle ever shipped to me. I had it installed at my expense. I'm still waiting for a copy of the service records of service they performed with my calls / emails being ignored. Highly recommend you find a more reputable dealer and avoid these guys - they'll take your money and you'll never hear from them again.