Think your barn is cool? | FerrariChat

Think your barn is cool?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Innovativethinker, Feb 14, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Innovativethinker

Innovativethinker F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2009
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mark Smith
    So my wife and I were invited to a charity fundraiser, which was going to be held in a person's barn. We live near horse country so many people have barns. I was a little concerned about getting dirt on my car and shoes. That fear was unfounded.

The photos simply do not do this justice, the engineering and attention to detail was the best I have seen. It was also sound proof, they had an ensemble playing along with a PA system and a fairly noisy crowd, I walked outside to get some air and I could not hear a thing once the 2" thick glass doors closed. Outside in the patio area they had 19 radiant heaters and a dozen ceiling fans. All had the piping and wires running up into the roof so no pipes or wires were visible.

It had a commercial kitchen, as well as commercial, high grade bathrooms in it. I saw nine ac units, then saw several more servicing the kitchen area.

Just look at the outside huge doors, it was incredible. The inside pic of the sliding "doors" allow them to section off about 1/3 of the building.

The owner does not store his horses in it, just his Prevost.

I didn't get to see his house, it was too far away.

By far the best "barn" I have ever seen.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

pearsonhaus and JL350 like this.