Thinking about selling my Amazing 2007 F430 F1 | FerrariChat

Thinking about selling my Amazing 2007 F430 F1

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by FQ1, Apr 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FQ1

FQ1 Karting

Sep 14, 2013
    #1 FQ1, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello all,

I've finally come to terms with myself and am thinking of putting my F430 for sale and was wondering what prices everyone thinks its worth. I am the original owner of the car and ordered it from the factory with most of the must have options at the time other than the ceramic brakes (had those on my 07 spider at the time and didnt want them on the coupe). Interested to see what you guys think based on the pics, options, description, condition, etc.

Pictures do not do this car just at all (especially my iphone pics). MUST SEE. All service work up to date and completed at Ferrari of Seattle since new. PM me if interested.

I ordered this car new from the factory in late 2007 with all the specs listed below and kept the car for until 2010 and then sold it to a friend and loved it and missed it soo much that I had to have it back and bought it back from him in 2012 as he only drove it a few hundred miles over that time period. After looking to buy another one, nothing else compared to this car. I am the original owner and have all the original items that come with the car. It still looks and smells new.

Finished in Corsa Red over the STUNNING Red Alcantera (Suede) and Black leather mix. The Suede is on the center of the Seats, Headliner, Doors, Backwall, E-brake handle and console areas etc. IN PERSON IT LOOKS SOOO AMAZING............. Rare to find

Additional features include Scuderia Shields, Red painted Brake Calipers, rare Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Double Red matching Interior Stitching, Power Seats, Red Faced Tachometer, Hi-Fi Sound w/Subwoofer, Leather on floor near door jambs with Red Stitching and skid plates installed by the local Ferrari dealership....all records available. This car was ordered from the Ferrari factory with all these options (Suede interior etc) It was not done after the car was built etc.

Also comes with all books, VIP booklet (VIP booklet shows the car being built step by step with dates and stamps) all keys, car cover, 2 seat covers, steering wheel cover, battery tender/conditioner, tool set etc

Optional Custom made and paint matched Maya 20 x 8.5 and 20 x 12.5 Rears with a 5" rear lip with matching painted windows in the wheels with New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The wheels were made from scratch specifically for this car. Maya only makes up to a 12" rear. For this car they made custom 12.5" rears. AMAZING......
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    if you plan on selling put oem wheels back on and paint them gloss black it will sell quicker imo ,glws

3. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    You do know you need to be subscribed and post this in the ads right?

4. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Member subscribed, thread opened.

5. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    +1 IMO these rims will hurt you with the sale.

6. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    +2 For me, an immediate turnoff.

7. FQ1

FQ1 Karting

Sep 14, 2013
    #9 FQ1, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Wow. Tough crowd. That's surprising as I have never heard of anyone not loving these wheels on this car over the years as it makes the car much sharper looking and Pop a lot more and not so basic. I have the stock wheels as one of the pictures shows with new Pirelli Corsas on them and would rather sell the car with the factory wheels. It must just look much better in person. Also forgot to mention it has 9650 miles. What's your thoughts on price based on the options it has with the factory wheels and corsa tires.

8. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    +3, wheels are not to everyone's tastes. I'd much rather buy with the stock wheels and spring for new tires.

9. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    +3 Go back to original rims.

10. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    It is not about what looks nicer on the car, it is all about the car being 100% stock. Your car looks stunning the way it is so don't get us wrong.

11. Sleepy996

Sleepy996 Karting

May 1, 2014
    @MR.HOTEL_SLIPPERS
    +4

12. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
  13. 355rockit

355rockit Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2010
    San Marcos, CA
    Full Name:
    Vas
  14. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    +7. Since you asked; asking price around $130k, should sell for around $115k to $120k, with stock wheels. I would sell the other wheels on Ebay or on Ferrari ads. It's a very nice car...not my style, but I am sure someone will like and want it. GLWS! :) I watched the 430 market actively for 12 months until I recently acquired a Scud.

15. gsworld2014

gsworld2014 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2014
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Greg S
    lol.. you should see the crap i got for mine!! red Asanti's with a chrome lip.. My answer is that it is good we all have options and I still have the stock ones if you like them!!!

16. lamontlawyer921

lamontlawyer921 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 1, 2010
    The West Coast
    Full Name:
    Scott
    put OEM wheels on ASAP! Ferrari buyers want 100% OEM everything...

17. blue_myriddn

blue_myriddn Karting

Feb 8, 2012
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Going to be the counter person and say that the wheels match the interior and that a buyer who digs the interior will also likely dig the wheels. They seem to go hand in hand. If it were a plain black interior or a tan interior it would be different.

I would include a photo of the car with the stock wheels though if you have it handy.

Just my $0.02

18. FQ1

FQ1 Karting

Sep 14, 2013
    I'm assuming that if the wheels were Novitec or HRE's I wouldn't get this OEM only reaction from folks as Ive seen other threads over the years where people had opposite reactions regardless of the look. These wheels where delivered to and installed by the Ferrari Dealership for me and put on the car from the Ferrari dealership (balanced installed, alignment etc) when the car was delivered new. Also, the only technician that has worked on my car since Day 1 and put the wheels on the car for me originally was recently named as one of Top 2 Ferrari technicians in the world by Ferrari Corporate. Ive owned many F Cars and all of them have never been altered at all and all were 100% OEM, this one is as well except the wheels. Stock wheels are available and are pretty much brand new with Corsa's on them that were recently replaced based on age and can go on the car quickly as the wheels are being housed at my local Ferrari dealer. PM if interested

19. DannyR

DannyR Karting

Apr 6, 2005
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Danny Roberts
    Lose the wheels asap and the car will sell. I think there hideous but one mans water is another mans wine. Very personal decision on wheels and OE is usually the best selling option available.

20. FQ1

FQ1 Karting

Sep 14, 2013
    #22 FQ1, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    My first thought after seeing the pics was beautiful car but I hope you kept the original wheels. Won't be any different if they were Novitecs or HREs. Your wheels are nice. But I am assuming most buyers would want (or have the option of having) the stock wheels. GLWS.

22. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY
    Welcome to selling on fchat. For every 1 person interested you get 53 opinions. Glws

Lose the wheels as I'm just another guy with an opinion and not a potential buyer so I have to put my two cents in.

23. lamontlawyer921

lamontlawyer921 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 1, 2010
    The West Coast
    Full Name:
    Scott
    You keeping the spider?