This is A Plus service. I cannot believe it. | FerrariChat

This is A Plus service. I cannot believe it.

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by AEHaas, Jan 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    I decided to buy my (wife’s) Murci from the Altanta dealership and I am glad I did. The service is A plus.

The car was delivered there from the Newark NJ port of entry. When they test drove the car there was something making a noise in the steering wheel area. They took the air bag out and fixed some loose spring. The car was delivered to me in a closed car carrier, to my house.

Well the problem just started up again. I also had a complaint about the brakes being at times a little spongy as maybe there was a drop of air in there. I figured I could wait until I wanted to bring the car in for something else. They called yesterday and are sending their head mechanic from Altanta to Sarasota to fix it with parts in their hands. They are coming tomorrow. I cannot believe it.

How’s that for service?

aehaas

2. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    Well it depends. Let's see if he fixes the car. I'm kidding. That's how it should be, and used to be. Rolls Royce used to send a technician aroun regularly to check on the health of their (your) car.

3. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Mr Haas,
    Does that mean you have two Murc's now or the wife always has hold of yours? I can't find any pics but I would love to see some. Thanks.

4. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    very cool, you buy a 280,000+ car they should make house calls. Im about a year from a Italian Exotic and this changes my thoughts about the local guys.

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Carefull!

Luigi (Woodlands VT) told a story of the factory guy fixing his car, test drove it, and wrecked it!

HTH

6. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    I need to get a picture of my (wife's) yellow Murcie and my neighbors red one in the same shot.

We are both professionals working day and night so getting together at the same time is not easy. And we are the best of friends.

aehaas

7. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    That sounds like code for wife swapping.

8. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    The mechanic left this morning. He got here Thursday afternoon and spent all evening with the car. He replaced a part in the steering column and adjusted the brake master cylinder. One of the bat wings was a little bit out of alignment and that was adjusted. He used the computer hookup to keep the rear spoiler up so that I could wax it and underneath. He showed me the new electronics for the MY 2004 cars. There are a lot of differences from 2003 internally.

He went over the car and showed me a lot of care tips and went over service items, some do's and dont's. Overall a very positive experience.

While he was here we went to my neighbors house. He hooked up the computer and adjusted his electronics a bit. The manifold pressures were not in synch. Idle was a little off, rough when cold.

It does not get any better than this.

aehaas

9. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    I can't believe the guy didn't stay and make you breakfast. what a lazy guy!

10. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    That is great news and great service!