This is what happens when a ricer gets ahold of a perfect Ferrari>>>>> | FerrariChat

This is what happens when a ricer gets ahold of a perfect Ferrari>>>>>

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zach_300zxTT, Nov 28, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zach_300zxTT

zach_300zxTT Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    haha...this is just a stupid picture that I made because I was bored. I was just sitting around the house thinking "what would happen if a little ricer somehow got a Ferrari," and this is what I came up with...haha

It is a GIF Image so please wait on the picture to fully load (approx. 20mb)

PS: delete at will :)

http://www.mustywindows.com/z/ricerferrari.gif

2. jbrosseau

jbrosseau Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    kirkland,wa
    Full Name:
    joe brosseau
    thats not funny at all!!! j/k, but you forgot one thing. it needed the spinning wheels.

3. zach_300zxTT

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    haha...sorry..I'll add some spinners on my next pic...lol

4. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I saw 2 badly mangled 512Ms, Whay are freaks attracted to this car. Firts 1 was at Shelton & they pawned it off to SYmbolic. It was red & I guess a pro football player owned it, it had Huge subwoofers on the shelf behind the rear seats, & had wierd tires that stuck out almost 1 " like some Mexican lowrider. I think it had some gold plated stuff too. Poor car. Oh it also had bright red leather aftermarket seats Yuck!!!! Next 512M had the roof chopped, twin turbos, & an AWFUL Ostrich skin interior. Poor car

I did see this 308 down in PR a long time ago with wire wheels & it had FERRARI airbrushed on the lower part of the door, Nasty

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    The link doesn't work

6. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Pls excuse my ignorance , but what's a ricer?

7. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Ricer in US = Muppet in UK

8. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Thank's for asking that question tony im also lost with the ricer thingy,
    must be boy racer could be wrong,
    Dale.

9. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    so be it,but William we call them boy racers,they glue all maner of daft stuff to there sills,roof's,watercooling tower(power station) type big boring tail pipe,coventrys frank whittle made the world smaller and gave us all the jet engine his tailpipes were smaller,
    rant over
    cheers
    Dale.

10. zach_300zxTT

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    Sorry about the link not working right now. For some reason, the website where I have the picture hosted is down for maintenance. Hopefully, it will be functional by the end of the day.

11. sportveloce

sportveloce Formula Junior

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    I think this car was Mike Tysons. He had some tricked out Ferraris. He owned F40s and F50s. The 512 was yellow I think, and it had Ostrich skin interior, chopped top and it had engine mods. I know he had a 1500hp Testarossa. I am not sure if it was the 512 in question. I would love some pics if anyone has any floating around?? I want to see these modifications. Pictures speak a thousand words.

12. Sharky

Sharky Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2002
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bart Boonacker