Thoughts on this Rosso Fuoco F12 for sale in Jacksonville? | FerrariChat

Thoughts on this Rosso Fuoco F12 for sale in Jacksonville?

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by 96redLT4, Mar 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I have been looking for awhile and this seems like a nice car. One owner, 3200 miles with an Iroko interior. Ask is $253K. I guess it was a west coast car for its life after being sold through F of San Antonio. No carbon fiber wheel or backup camera but o/w seems well specced. Now for sale in FL with the guy representing it located at Ferrari of Central NJ. Anyone have knowledge of the car or thoughts on the value? Thanks.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/2015-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-rosso-fuoco-iroko-with-3-285-miles.639040/

Nikita likes this.
  2. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    I just love the darker interiors like Iroko. Prices are creeping UP in this economy. That isn't bad for a 3200 mi car. It is very pretty, albeit light on some options. GREAT color combo though in my opinion.

96redLT4 likes this.
  3. Ryun

Ryun Rookie

Jan 29, 2021
    Jacksonville Florida
    Full Name:
    Ryun Pavlicek
    I’ve seen it in person and it looks great
    I ended up passing on it before I bought mine because I thought the Pricing was a bit ambitious. It’s been there a while and they have had a deal or two fall thru on it so maybe they are more flexible

96redLT4 likes this.
  4. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Love the exterior and the interior is nice enough but there’s a bit tooooo much Iroko for my taste. The dash top and steering wheel should have been black.

And the mileage is too low.

My 1st, 350MH83 and 96redLT4 like this.
  5. rossodino

rossodino Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2007
    corona del mar, ca.
    Full Name:
    bruce sansone
    Its a nice car in general the Iroko looks very striking in the pics and the Fuoco looks great as well, a couple of options that would be must a for me that this car is missing are the LED's in the steering wheel and the cameras otherwise optioned out nicely so long as your not a carbon fan. Price a bit aggressive but it has ultra low miles so I suspect that is the reasoning regarding the pricing , perhaps if they have had it awhile as others have said make them an offer and see where it goes.

96redLT4 likes this.
  6. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Thanks for the thoughts so far guys. Ryun, I sent you a PM.

7. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    The car looks in great condition which aside from spec is most important. If a proper examination checks out and you love the spec then put forth a decent offer and show you are a serious buyer (if you are). It will sell for what it is worth. Good luck.

96redLT4 likes this.
  8. Zisky

Zisky Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I am looking at this car now, price is down to 243 backup camera would have been nice but I can deal. Have the Carbon fiber steering wheel in my Cali but I can live without it. I love the color combo very different. What do you think is a fair price for it? If they are willing to make a deal, I could be ready to upgrade from My Cali 30. Does anyone know if the car is actually in NJ or down in Florida? want to go see it in person before I commit.

9. rossodino

rossodino Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2007
    corona del mar, ca.
    Full Name:
    bruce sansone
    I think if you can make a deal and are happy with the spec which it looks like you are, I would go for it. The mileage is very low and looks to be in great condition. I would reach out to Raj seth as he has been in the market recently with his purchase and seems to have a good feel of the current market. Have no idea where the car is located although from comments of another poster in Florida it would appear to be there.

10. Zisky

Zisky Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Yeah , ilike the car but its odd to be selling it as listed in NJ but actually in Florida. If its in NJ I will go see it easy drive for me, hoping it all works out otherwise the search will continue!

11. colonels

colonels Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2011
    You can add parking camera and LED wheel. I did on my F12.
    Eurospares has LED wheels for around 3k. Ferrari dealer will charge you another 3k to activate code in programming to function.
    Backup cameras all over Amazon just pick one that has the monitor in mirror that straps over the existing mirror. You won't be able to swap out factory mirror.

12. Zisky

Zisky Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Could not come to an agreement, ,now they have raised the price so the search continues.
    Thanks for the help!!