Thursday's Burger... | FerrariChat

Thursday's Burger...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Apr 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thursday is burger day at Edelweiss Deli on Main Street in Kings Park (Long Island, NY)... Here's mine... No bacon in honor of tax day (no bringing home the bacon, so to speak:D) but it's got fries, tomato, ketchup and some sort of dressing... Right across the street is Carvel, so i kept with the milk shake theme and picked up a large chocolate shake with extra chocolate syrup... Here are the pictures... My fist is for size comparison (for those of you who feel that size matters...:))

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Thursday's looks the most home made by miles; you're making me hungry,Carbon !

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Tony...

Although i'll give a full review of the week's burgers by tomorrow afternoon or Monday, i'll tell you up front that, despite its appearance, today's burger was NOT up to par... Though a good burger, it didn't quite cut the mustard as a proper celebratory meal for the week's holiday and it definitely doesn't make "The List"... i lament having to report this, but it needs to be done.

4. RyanZX6R

RyanZX6R Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Riverside County
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    damn, so much for that low carb diet craze!

5. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Don't tell me you ate just one!!!