Time to let Graham back in? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Time to let Graham back in?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jati, Mar 17, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4ARI

4ARI Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Northern, VA.
    Full Name:
    Ron S.
    I wish it were 600 days and 19 hours remaining.

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you are always involved in commenting on what others do like when i and moderator (andrewg) was having a go you stuck up for him all the time even since it was proved i was correct he was a fake didnt have a ferrari garage in liverpool and was giving people on advice that he was a ferrari tech you have still never commented or said anything about it that you was wrong WHOEVER you are

3. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    I recently had an operation to remove a lump from my head. I've never met Graham but have 'talked' wth him on a couple of sites. Anyway Graham sent me a private message with his mobile number and asked if i needed anything to simply give him a call.

Such a quality person should not be banned simply because a few take themselves too seriously and can't understand Grahams tone

4. Paintshield

Paintshield Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2004
    Grantham UK
    Full Name:
    Tom Wakeford
    Graham is a bit like Monty Python or Blackadder two british institutions that often do not travel well, I never view Graham as being a Troll, in the same way you cant view "python" as being a sitcom.

Does he go to far sometimes sure (who doesn't lets be honest)? On balance however I for one miss his "inane drivel" as some might view it and I have burst my sides on many occassions at the nature of his posts, aquired taste definitely, but as others have stated thats the purpose of the "ignore button" is it not?

Cheers

Tom

5. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Americans don't understand him due to their bastardization (using a Z - please note) of the English language.

Half the moaners and whingers on this thread wouldn't lift their little finger to help anyone else, yet consider themselves to be model members - the mind boggles.

6. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    We earned the right to screw up your language lobster! Go suck on some tea and crumpets while you dream about what America could have been for y'all!

jkjkjkjkj

7. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    You have obviously earnt the right to screw up a lot of things by the looks of it. Is it me or is America the most hated country on earth with the highest levels of ignorance? You thinking you suck on tea and crumpets is evidence enough about your own ignorance and stupidty.

8. Ryan S.

Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    It is just you. But just to clarify; Crumpets are still a popular delicacy in England are they not? I ask because one of my best friends is English and I like to throw in a good Crumpet joke now and then when I insult him or England. According to the all-knowing Wiki crumpets can also refer to the happy spot on the ladies. If it is indeed the happy spot then I guess when I thought I was insulting you by telling you to suck on a crumpet, I was in actuality giving you a complement. If it is indeed the case that I mistakenly gave you a complement I assure you it will never happen again

9. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    "you are all ignorant and stupid" says the guy, as he is himself ignorant of the rules of off-topic, and as he types on his computer (the American invention), running an American procesor, sending data over the American designed/founded Internet, to a server in America - the largest market (because it's the richest country) for the car the site is about.

Yep, we're a bunch of morons over here, who wouldn't know our ass from our elbows. The only thing we seem capable of doing is saving your ass in world wars! :)

(.....annnnnnnd over to P&R it goes!)

10. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Just cause you dont see everything posted doesnt mean it happens. I have helped many members here on this board in business and personal issues. Many more have helped me when it comes to the same issues. My PM is at 491 and I clear it out every 2 months, all of which are favors and helping each other out.

Antony

11. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    America is and has been the most powerful/best country in the world for over 100 years. Anyone attempting to argue this is grossly wrong.

People who say that Americans are arrogant, rude, lazy etc etc, obviously are grading the entire population by its worst citizens.

12. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Ok Steve, I never said you were wrong but indeed I just hated the way you hounded people. You have been proved wrong on numerous occasions and warned by mods on again numerous occasions for your persistence in hounding people. This has turned into an unhealthy obsession as far as many can see. Do you really think I care that much about the whole AndrewG thing? The answer is no, but you for some reason do. Each to their own. No need to target me in this thread, all I am saying is that a vote would have been uncalled for and that as per his previous ban, he probably deserved it.

13. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    I dont agree Stimo, you can not comment on the generosity and offerings of people you do not know, just because they personally did not offer you help.

Did it all go ok by the way?

14. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    tea and crumpets is loads better than burgers thats why the population of the usa is fat and lazy due to all the drive through's also if you check up with ferrari you will see that they now make bigger seats for ferrari's due to the american market because of the big fat americans that now buy these cars as they have now realised that things like chevy & harley are junk sorry to maon but why do you lot eat PANCAKES for breakfast as i dont understand this whats wrong with ceral or bacon sausage egg beans

15. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#115 dm_n_stuff, Apr 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Alrighty then.

We've certainly taken this thread where others have feared to tread.

Two tremendous countries, with a long history of cooperation and friendship, and it has come to this?

Drag a pointless thread about Graham (no matter how many threads about letting him back, it won't happen until his ban expires) into the mud with folks tossing insults back and forth about which country is better, or worse, or fatter, or stupider, when we should be arguing about which country has better looking women in their beer commercials.

C'mon fellas, let's not turn this into a thread that has to get moved to P&R, ok.

My entry for best looking woman in a beer ad or commercial...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    You forgot tattie scones :D

17. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Had to look that one up. Tattie Scones - potato scones. Thought it might be a Brit reference to naughty bits at first. :D

18. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    blech...

the best thing to come out of Britain, besides Liz Hurley, is unquestionably fish and chips. You have to get chippie sauce on it, have it served in newspaper, and the smell in your car as you take it home will intoxicate you.

The day before I go on the electric chair, I want a fish supper with extra chips, horlicks to drink and a box of Crunchy bars and more horlicks for dessert.

19. Ryan S.

Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    like how your planing for your electric chair day lol....

20. Aedo

Aedo F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2006
    Perth
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Like the way you think - particularly that photo!

21. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    To be delight in being verbose is not necessarily the sign of a good education or intelligence.

Likewise, to say what you mean clearly and succinctly is not the sign of a poor one or lack of.

22. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    That should read, "to take delight", but there isn't an edit button!

23. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    I'd keep him permanently banned just for continuously referring to the US as "our colony".

24. 246tasman

246tasman Formula 3

Jun 21, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Will Tomkins
    I'm curious that Graham hasn't reappeared, as I think his ban should have expired by now.
    Surely he hasn't taken the hump?

25. Alex1015

Alex1015 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2005
    USA
    Heh, in time it all becomes clear