Tips tips for Stebro owners | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Tips tips for Stebro owners

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Mike C, Nov 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

Your clips are actually the reason I bought the Stebro. Love the sound!

2. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I have a Tubi but after riding with Mike a few times I wish I had a Stebro. Those inserts are the selling point for me all the way. You have about 6 sound tuning options to play with and that's at least 50% of why we upgrade our exhausts (the other half being a slight power increase).

That's fun.

I will say that pulling both tips out is really NOT for the street. However, it will put a big grin on your face on the track.

I was seriously thinking of getting one but at that new price, I'll be staying with my tubi for a while.

3. Impactco

Impactco Formula 3

Jan 29, 2006
    #28 Impactco, Nov 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I paid $900 on EBay 6 months ago for a Stebro for my '85 Euro 308. It took about 30 days to receive. Fit is ok but the tips sit a little low. Dan told me he would do nothing to resolve this. I put the inserts in mine once and I immediately took them out since I love the sound without. The sound of the car turns heads every time I drive it. Here's a photo.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    Boy, this guy Dan...

5. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    You'd get more views if you'd said "tits tips"..but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do ;)