Tire choices for F12 | FerrariChat

Tire choices for F12

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by GameMaker, Mar 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    I'm confused about the tires for the F12. I currently have on super sports. I cannot figure out if these are run flat. They look similar to the tires on my Z06 which are runflat but I can't find any markings that make sense to me indicating that on either tire. My google fu is failing me as well.

Anyone know if these are runflat or how to tell?

Next up, when I need new tires what's the best? I do prefer to have runflats for cross country trips, they've never failed me. So what are the best tires for the F12?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Almost certain they are not runflat and you may get better answers in the F12 section or find them previously answered

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    They won’t be runflats, too hard and inflexible for ferrari application, at least as OEM. I’ve always found Pirelli or Michelin to be the best handling tyres, and of the two, Pirelli seem the harder construction