Titannium CS | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Titannium CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by michaelo, Mar 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    #26 RichardCH, Mar 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Awesome!

3. ZFFDT57

ZFFDT57 Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Europe
    Full Name:
    I've got one
    WOW
    Awesome indeed!!

Would you mind sharing some high res. pix Richard?

:)

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Very different looking car. I think I like it.

5. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    BEAUTIFUL!

6. Redbreed

Redbreed Rookie

Mar 20, 2008
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Michael
    There is a car at Shelton in Ft Lauderdale with the trans out, I saw it on Friday. Is this your car? I ask because I also saw a titanium CS at a Ferrari event at homestead a few weeks ago. Everyone was blasting around the oval.

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Yes, and Yes. That was my car at Homestead on the parade laps, and, also my car at Shelton.........

The throwout bearing was sticking a bit, so I am having that replaced. In addition, although the clutch still had a lot of life left on it, as long as they're already in there, I am also replacing the clutch and anything else necessary for piece of mind.

What's funny, is that on the older 348 & 355's, the engine had to be removed in order to do the belt service. But, on those cars the clutch was a fairly simple job, since it was located at the very back of the transmission. Now, the 360's (and CS's) have the belt service done without having to remove the engine, but replacing a clutch requires dropping the transmission!!! Is that what we should consider progress??!!! LOL! :)