To buy or not to buy... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

To buy or not to buy...

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Avia11, Apr 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    That's the first time I have seen the Cali 30 diamond wheels on the Cali T, I am ambivalent. They don't look bad, but they don't look exactly right which is probably because I am programmed to see them on a different car and different rims on the Cali T.

Let's see some interior shots too. It's a good color combo, white with black interior.

2. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    Yeah, the seats look good with the stitching. I guess the diamond forged Cali T rim would probably look good on white and go with your black seats. Maybe use the configuration tool to see how the different choices look before you swap them out.

3. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    When I was ordering my Cali T, the bianco fuji paint job was $30K alone and I think 3K for the diamond stitching (front and back )which explains the high MSRP.

4. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    Good to know, that paint looked like an extra cost but that much? Wowsers.

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Congrats. Welcome to the madness! Now stop goofing around online, drop the top, and drive that beauty. After you post pics, of course!
    T