To Charleston, SC (and nearby) folk: | FerrariChat

To Charleston, SC (and nearby) folk:

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ChipM, Nov 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChipM

ChipM Rookie

Jan 1, 2013
    Spartanburg, SC
    Full Name:
    Chip McLeod
    Short notice but this is the last call for our December 2 Holiday luncheon in Charleston, SC. It will be held at the Carolina Yacht Club on East Bay Street – the same place we held the Enzo lunch earlier this year. It has a great view of the water and great parking, and we may have a possible afternoon activity. Please let me know by this Friday if you haven’t already (please see below). The cost will be $65 for FCA members and $75 for nonmembers. We will gather for social time at 12:00 with lunch served at 12:30. I will send a separate email this weekend to those coming with menu choices. You can pay me there with cash or a check made out to “FCA”. Let me know quickly if you'd like to come. [email protected]

2. SCFerrari

SCFerrari F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 30, 2013
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Wish we didn’t have a Christmas piano recital this Saturday with the girls as a conflict ! Maybe next time!

3. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Chip I might be around at lunch. I'll def. be at C+C in Mount Pleasant beforehand... let me ask my sweetie if we're up to anything..

4. Rohry

Rohry Karting

Jun 5, 2015
    Charleston, SC
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Chip,
    Here's a pic of the "lineup" for the Holiday luncheon at the Charleston Yacht Club. We had a great time and met some great people...and for those of you wondering; no, I did not make Andrea stay in the car the whole time...

5. Rohry

Rohry Karting

Jun 5, 2015
    Charleston, SC