To sell or not to sell | FerrariChat

To sell or not to sell

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Isaak, Apr 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Isaak

Isaak Rookie

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    isaak Mull
    So I have a gorgeous 2014 Corsa Red Ferrari California 30 with the handling speciale package and i'm trying to decide if I should sell it or not. I'm the second owner and have loved every minute of owning this gorgeous prancing horse. My wife and I are expecting our third child soon and I have to decide soon. Not sure what I should even ask for my beauty and was hoping you all would help me decide/ guide me. Thank you all in advance.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Great looking car. Is the handling speciale package factory installed? Usually the side ducts and front grill are silver and the car would have the 20” wheels.

Federal man likes this.
  3. Federal man

Federal man Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2018
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Mark Higinbotham
    PM sent. My car was also a March 2014 build and only a few VIN different from yours. I recently purchased it from Ferrari of San Francisco.

4. Isaak

Isaak Rookie

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    isaak Mull
    So I asked the exact same question to my local F dealer before purchasing. They ran the Vin and all of the service history and confirmed that it did have the Handling Speciale package. They told me that these cars are custom ordered and can absolutely come with this package and body colored side vents/ grill if buyer chooses to. I was extremely hesitant to buy it until I actually saw the window sticker of my car state Handling Speciale. I gave out a sigh of relief .

5. azlin75

azlin75 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2017
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Shawn Hicks
    I recall reading somewhere that you could do the handling specials package with the bright trim delete.

6. Randy R

Randy R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 23, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    '14 Cal 30 TDF/Tan
    My '14 Cal 30 had the HS package with the bright trim delete. Looks better, IMHO...

7. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Not doubting the owner at all ... when you spec the car you can do anything you like if you don't mind paying for it ... but I wonder if the dealer or previous owner swapped the 20" rims for the 19" ones, because I assume the Speciale package would be set up for the forged 20s and those look like the stock 19" Cali rims. I'm looking for another one myself, so interested to see where this ends up being priced at.

Jamie traina likes this.
  8. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Keep it...

Shark01 likes this.
  9. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Keep it man! Pass it down to your kids and let them reenact the scenes from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. LOL

P.S. Just make sure it's over insured lol

Federal man likes this.
  10. YariFerrari

YariFerrari Rookie

May 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    Yari
    Is this the Cali 30? I thought vent was different.

11. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I am not sure what you are asking OP. Do you want to know what to sell it for, seems like you could easily find a buyer on this forum. If you love the car so much and it is not a financial issue, than keep it. Kids are great, but dads deserve something too. Either way, congrats on the addition to your family.

C50 likes this.