To tell or not to tell? | Page 21 | FerrariChat

To tell or not to tell?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Exotic Marques

Exotic Marques Karting
    BANNED

Jan 18, 2009
    Got that right the only difference is that it can cost you waaaaaaaay more to make a mistake on an F car than others. The pain threshold required is significantly different.

2. alexgate

alexgate Rookie

Jun 10, 2008
    South Orange County
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I guess I did jump the gun by saying that rimoore may have had something to do with the banning, I took things at face value, which was wrong. It was harsh to have called a man I do not know personally a liar, and I regret that I did this. I felt that baky was being attacked(called a liar), by some one to me not in the position right now to be calling another person a liar. I still feel the add was misleading. Whether or not it was on purpose, or a mistake I do not know. I wish rimoore would have made things clear to everyone, but that is his choice. In general my belief is that by posting in this thread you open your self up to be questioned. When you ignore a specific set of questions it seems like you may be hiding something.

3. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    I agree that the ad was a mistake. I wrote it and used to much hype and poor wording. I'm sorry about that.

4. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    See I didnt lie.......I was just having too much fun :D

5. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby

Quick Call me an ambulance...I cant believe it....Drumroll...Fireworks....lets have a party I will pay for it....

Thank you! You should have done this days ago.....now all you have to do is tell everyone how you are going to make it right with Roy since you hyped the car!

6. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    I think my argument has always been with the disclosure and not the ad. In any case Roy and I had a nice conversation and have buried that hatchet. We are working on the paperwork to purchase the car back from CATS.

7. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    This is correct. Paperwork is in process...FRIKN LAWYERS!!

And I hope the "hatchet" did not hit a mian artery...I tried to aim for under your head....LOL

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    FerrariChat.com would like to officially thank you and Roy for waiting to talk on the phone for resolution following 500 posts and 20,000 views. :D;):D

9. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    And do I know get a percentage of your NEW members that joined fee to read this Drama..? LOL LOL

Bye the way..as far as I am concerned this is done and the thread can be closed if you wish...

10. TurboRegal84

TurboRegal84 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2007
    Southern NJ
    #510 TurboRegal84, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. honeybone

honeybone Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Quebec
    Full Name:
    Honey Bone
    #511 honeybone, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
    Please for the love of god can this thread be closed while its on a good note!

Happy to hear things were worked out and I've learnt a lot. Thanks for opening my eyes a little wider, I know what I want in my purchase T's and C's from now on.