Todays V-max pictures. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Todays V-max pictures.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Sep 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
  2. rviant

rviant Karting

Jan 22, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Full Name:
    Richard

Hey Charlie nice to meet you again shame about the problems with your car mate. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Your car sounded awesome.
    Next time you go you should get some other the other guys there to take you out for a spin there are some excellent drivers there.

Great pictures by the way.

Had a near miss with a porsche who spun right in front of me at the first bend before the straight. Can't believe he spun a 4 wheel drive porsche :D

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Yea while i was belting down to the corner, the guy taking the pics waved me down becourse the Morgan spun on the corner. Good job the guy was there:(

4. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    If the guy hadn't been there Rich wouldn't have spun it ... he saw trackDemon and decided to do a bit of showboating for the camera... just went a bit Pete Tong! :D

5. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    This was damn good fun, and great to meet Chaa & Burriana at long last. Hope you get your car fixed Chaa; it's definitely not right, and that valve in the fuel tank explanation sounds about right. It's always a worry until you've got a bead on the problem.

You know, it did feel a little stupid coming there in the 456 because the CS may be too loud, and didn't want to make Craigs life any more difficult. The last time I was there in the (stock) CS, the guys on the starting line were commenting that it hurt when the valves opened up, and Bruntingthorpe had its first noise complaint in 30 years or something. Of course it has sports cats and an NGT now, so it hasn't exactly got quieter... I was explaining this to one guy. Just as Chaa did one of his full bore standing starts. It sounds gorgeous, but by Christ it's LOUD. Someone else asked me the same thing, and just as I was explaining it, the girl in the Viper (TOTALLY unsilenced as far as I could see) took off. Gave up after that since no-one believed me!

Kevin
    (not to be confused with Kevan, who is much better looking and would be offended!)