Todt forgives Vettel for Baku incident | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Todt forgives Vettel for Baku incident

Discussion in 'F1' started by NEP, Dec 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What a shock - elton fans not liking someone disagrees with their opinion. Better mark this day down in history...... not

It’s okay sunbeams, I’m allowed to have an alternative opinion, makes life interesting.... if I was Seb elton would’ve been plastered along the wall if he brake checked me, it’s just racing. At a track day one time, a dip in a BMW cut me off three times in a row (and did it to other drivers too) at points when he should have been letting me through, as he was a novice, and I was lapping him giving passenger rides, and causing a fair few near misses in the process. I waited for him to try it the fourth time, switched inside, and made sure he bounced heavily over the grass infield losing his fender and making a nice mess. Bet his attitude was different for future track days

stavura and Bas like this.
  2. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yes Phill agreed, unfortunately this F1 forum is getting ruined, because nearly every thread is getting polluted by puerile/childlike blinkered views where Hamilton is concerned.
    The fact you don't even like Hamilton, and yet can clearly see it from a intelligent level perspective, really says a lot to me.

A small minority can spoil it for a lot of others.

3. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    #28 P.Singhof, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Agreed, but this "puerile/childlike blinkered views where Hamilton is concerned" is not exclusive to one side and one can still ask about actio et reactio....
    And doesn´t it show a sad state of the F1 when a guy who deliberately drove his team mate off the track on several occasions, who badmouthed him and treated him like his dog throwing a hat at him now all of the sudden thinks he must hold a speach about "respect and moral" in F1 just because for once he is the victim rather than the offender?
    Vettel is certainly no saint but it is ridiculous to put Lewis high on horse now...

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  4. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    Who was the first person to mention Hamilton in this thread?

Who complains of too many posts about Hamilton?

Cause > Effect

You troll yourself, then complain of the result when you are the cause.

This thread could of been about Seb/Ferrari instead of turning into a thread about Hamilton.

5. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Oh, I am the troll now? I only did answer the post of Krafty...but whatever suits you

6. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    I didn't quote anyone.

Didn't say who I was replying to.

I wasn't arguing, merely pointing out a fact.

You can re-read the thread and see who mentioned Hamilton first.

It wasn't kraftwerk.

7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Yeah right...nice try

Bas likes this.
  8. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    Maybe go back and read who first brought up Hamilton?

I point out a general principle. If someone wants to complain about too many posts about Hamilton, why originate posts about Hamilton themselves? The first mention of Hamilton in this thread is Daytona355 since you don't seem capable of going back to check.

Daytona355 has asked for people who talk about Hamilton to be removed from the forum, yet Daytona355 takes a discussion about Ferrari and Vettel, and turns it into a discussion about Hamilton.

While the lesson applies to you as well P.Singhof, I hope the two of you can learn it.

If you don't like posts about Hamilton, don't make them; there will be a lot less posts about Hamilton if you do not post about Hamilton.

9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I do not complain about too many posts about Lewis, I complain about unreasonable double standards concerning this matter. And if you think they only come from Daytona and me I feel very sorry for you...
    But as you think I am not capable of reading and I am stupid enough not to see when someone directly replies to me I think you do not know a lot about me so I do not see any base for a reasonable discussion with you.

10. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    When emotions are running high, mistakes usually happen. Vettel was right for getting upset but wrong for his behavior. That's ancient history now. lets move on....

jgonzalesm6, 375+ and P.Singhof like this.
  11. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    I did not call you stupid, merely pointed out that you didn't seem capable of looking at who brought up Hamilton first. If you had, you would of seen what my post was centered on. It is a little telling of your personality that you made the assumption a post that was directed at the first person to bring up Hamilton was about you if you were not the first person to do it. You could of gone and verified, you didn't. Your continued self-centered assumption required me to point out exactly who was the first person to bring Hamilton into this. If that makes you feel stupid, well I am sorry, but you did fail after two posts to go and read. Reading would of made it easy to figure out my post.

12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    #37 P.Singhof, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Seriously...who are you trying to fool? You say "cause>effect" was not a direct reply to "actio et reactio" in the post just ONE above?
    "You did not say who you are replying to" or "quoted someone" but clearly said "YOU" as a direct address....And now you make us believe it is not the case? Believe me, there is absolutely no lesson I could learn from you and I do not see what my post has to do with who brought up the name "Lewis" first...

13. Nobody knows the troubles I sees. Nobody knows my sorrows.... :(

14. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    P.Singhof, I was on page one when I wrote my post, I could not have known what you wrote, or that you would take it as a direct reply as that is on page two.

Hey Lorenzo, I typed I could not of known, but corrected it this time. Thanks for the past corrections that helped me get it right this time. Feel free to always mention it when I fail to get it right so I can form better habits.

15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So it is a simple missunderstanding...time to move on

16. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    When did I ask for removal of anyone?

Since the incident in question occurred between Seb and elton, is it any wonder we include the donut in our conversations?

17. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    Thank you, yes.

18. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Rinse n repeat...some of us have too much free time on our handso_O

19. Can't we all just get along....... :rolleyes:
    :D:D:D

Allrighty then. Will do. Fer instance, your "of" below should be "have". It can't "of been" anything;
    it can "have been" though. :p :) (I can't help it...it's genetic. :D)

20. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    I knew I left myself vulnerable for that.