TPMS on stock Wheels | FerrariChat

TPMS on stock Wheels

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Alexcle, Oct 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alexcle

Alexcle Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex D
    Hi all,

I have a f12 Berlinetta and am purchasing an additional set of wheels for winter. they dont come with TPMS and I found the OEM on scuderia are $120/pc while I can get for from HuF pre programmed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUF-TPMS-Tire-Sensors-Set-FERRARI-OEM-replacement-F458-California-F430-F12-FF/392122853800?fits=Model%3AF12+Berlinetta%7CMake%3AFerrari&epid=6030232068&hash=item5b4c57e9a8:g:FioAAOSwaYdfGhiT

is there a quality difference, compatibility issue or a better oem TPMS? when nocitec or wheels boutique put on aftermarket, what tpms do they use?

thank you in advance for the advice.

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Those HUFs are basically the OEM sensors, so if you get the correct ones, they should work fine. Originally Beru, then HUF-Beru, and finally just HUF. Seems like someone else owns them now.

Any good tire shop now has the capability to order TPMS sensors for pretty much any model car, but the price may be a bit high.

3. Alexcle

Alexcle Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex D
    Thank you taz for the clarification! I have ordered them and saved a bunch off oem.

Have a good weekend.