News

TR owners..TR + Tubi = .....?????

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ExoticRobert, Mar 7, 2004.

1. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    YES..YES...YES..

Just finished putting on my Tubi with test pipes, and if any of my fellow Tr owners are on the fence about getting a Tubi, I would say GO FOR IT!!! It's worth the 3K, the sound and performance is sweeeeeeet:)

My cats were both shot, I had a set of test pipes 3" made, and the way I went!!
    As soon as I started it, I had a **** eaten grin!!! Than when I took it for a spin, I was done!! Every shift point sounds great, and when you hit over 4k, YOU BE DONE!!!

Just a little excited and I thought I would pass on the word, I now wonder why I spent so much for my stereo system, it won't be played so loud any more!!
    Here is a few pics of the new exhaust!!
    Take Care....Robert

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    Awesome, your license plate is just too cool too. I've been in a TR with straight pipes, now that was a nice sound! Do you have any sound files?

4. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Terra
    I got the same set up in my Testarossa with Tubi test pipes, it sounds great and feels more responsive also. I went to Roebling Road track in Savannah and everyone loved the sound, not even the Porsche cup cars sounded as sweet.

5. RAMMER

RAMMER Formula 3

Feb 20, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rammer
    I saw a gathering of six Ferraris yesterday and the TRs music just stole the show. I listened car by car as they passed by and it wasnt even fair! You are a lucky dog!

6. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Me and my buddy are going to be making some Ferrari videos, and yes I will have some cool sound bites from that!! If I ever get my web site going you will be able to cheak it out!! Keep you all posted..
    Robert :)

7. To remove this ad click here.