TR vs. Countach! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

TR vs. Countach!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by lashss, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Thanks to all of the congratulatory replies.

The interior is out for some seat adjustments and re-wiring right now. New CV boots and a brake overhaul is next on the agenda.

WH, thanks for the tip on the alternator.

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress!

LS

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I think I know the Vector for sale.
    Personally I do not like them at all.
    If it is the one I am thinking of....get a good mechnic, you'll need him.

As for the Countach/TR:
    Two different cars. The TR BTW is also design, engineering from the 70s Allan. They started with the TR back in the late 70s. Was the fastest production car when the TR was released. So how can the Countach run circles around the TR?

Both two completely different cars. You have to love them for what they are.
    I personally do not like the Countach but would very much love to have a Diablo. That if you compare Countach to Diablo.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Lashss, congratulations...! A Testarossa AND a Countach - SWEET...! Awesome cars to have... Keep us posted on your newfound car's experiences... :)

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh - AND POST MORE PICTURES...!

:)

5. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    David Kostka, the former VP of engineering finally left Jerry Weigert after nearly 25 years of BS with Vector and subsequently, JetBike.

David now is the worlds "only" qualified Vector mechanic, and is based in Southern California. He'll be able to source parts rather than be held hostage by Weigert (who'll charge whatever he thinks he can get)