Track days in Italy | FerrariChat

Track days in Italy

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Andrie, Jan 30, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrie

Andrie Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrie Hartanto
    Hi, I’m planning to ship my car to Europe and will be traveling all over Europe with my F430. I’m planning to arrive in Europe with the car on April 15, starting in UK and will travel down through Europe and end in Spain by end of July.

I plan to do as much track day as possible especially in Italy. Obviously I want to go to the famous Monza, Imola (Enzo e Dino Ferrari), Mugello, Pergusa, and any other fun tracks (circuit). I think I’ll be spending the month of May in Italy. I’m open to spend longer time if it means more fun.

The problem I’m having is finding any info on the track days. Any info is appreciated.

Also would like to find out if it is possible to tow a small tire trailer with the car. What’s the regulation on that? I can build my own hitch receivers and buy the trailer in Europe or Italy.

Hope some of the Italian here can help answering those questions.

2. morcal

morcal Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2003
    Turin,Italy
    Full Name:
    Cal
    #2 morcal, Feb 27, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    Pergusa is no longer open to track days, as far as I know. It has been bought by Pirelli and adapted to private test track or press events. On some days can be open to bicycling ( I did years ago ) or walking visitors. Monza, Imola and other active racing circuits ( such as Misano Adriatico, Franciacorta u.s.w ) may be open for track days or club events , just check their web sites .
    For the trailer just search the net or send a message (i.E. [email protected] ) you may find all needed information .
    Anyway welcome to Italy

3. Andrie

Andrie Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrie Hartanto
    Thank you for the info. This trip is delayed to summer due to delay in shipping due to uncertainties of war