© 2020 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive latest updates for Ferrari News, Threads, and Classifieds
Discussion in 'Australia' started by b27, Apr 8, 2011.
Is there good punk music?
Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
2017 Le Mans 24 Hours - Race results
Ferrari 1, 2 and 3 in GTE AM, closest to production, 27/29/30 below
Drivers in car that finished 17th!
Well done to Aston Martin, small factory beating the "unlimited budget" [heard that before] Ford GT's, and Chev, And Porsche and Ferrari in GTE PRO
1. Bernhard/Bamber/Hartley GER Porsche 919 Hybrid 367 laps LMP1
2. Jarvis/Laurent/Tung CHN Jackie Chan DC Racing Oreca 07 366 laps LMP2
3. Piquet/Beche/Heinemeier-Hansson SUI Vaillante Rebellion Oreca 07 364 laps LMP2
4. Cheng/Brundle/Gommendy CHN Jackie Chan DC Racing Oreca 07 363 laps LMP2
5. Panciatici/Ragues/Negaro FRA Signatech Alpine Matmut Alpine A470 362 laps LMP2
6. Owen/de Sadeleer/Albuquerque USA United Autosports Ligier JSP217 362 laps LMP2
7. Allen/Matelli/Bradley FRA Graff Oreca 07 361 laps LMP2
8. Graves/Hirschi/Vergne CHN CEFC Manor TRS Oreca 07 360 laps LMP2
9. Davidson/Buemi/Nakajima JPN Toyota Gazoo TS050 Hybrid 358 laps LMP1
10. Lacorte/Sernagiotto/Belicchi ITA Cetilar Villorba Corse Dallara P217 353 laps LMP2
11. Menezes/Rao/Dumas FRA Signatech Alpine Matmut Alpine A4713 351 laps LMP2
12. Chandhok/Moore/Hanson GBR Tockwith Motorsports 351 laps LMP2
13. Lafargue/Lafargue/Zollinger FRA Idec Sport Racing Ligier JSP217 344 laps LMP2
14. Lammers/van Eerd/Barrichello NED Racing Team Nederland Dallara PS217 344 laps LMP2
15. Hedman/Hanley/Rosenqvist USA Dragonspeed – 10 Star Oreca 6 343 laps LMP2
16. Nicolet/Nicolet/Maris PHL Eurasia Motorsport Ligier JSP217 341 laps LMP2
17. Prost/Senna/Canal SUI Vaillante Rebellion Oreca 07 340 laps LMP2
18. Turner/Adam/Serra GBR Aston Martin Racing Vantage GTE 340 laps GTE Pro
19. Priaulx/Tincknell/Derani USA Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK Ford GT 340 laps GTE Pro
20. Magnussen/Garcia/Taylor USA Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R 340 laps GTE Pro
21. Lietz/Makowiecki/Pilet GER Porsche GT Team Porsche 911 RSR 339 laps GTE Pro
22. Rigon/Bird/Molina ITA AF Corse Ferrari 488 GT 339 laps GTE Pro
23. Hand/Muller/Kanaan USA Ford Chip Ganassi Team USA Ford GT 339 laps GTE Pro
24. Briscoe/Westbrook/Dixon USA Ford Chip Ganassi Team USA Ford GT 337 laps GTE Pro
25. Gavin/Milner/Fassler USA Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R 335 laps GTE Pro
26. Thiim/Sorensen/Stanaway GBR Aston Martin Racing Vantage GTE 334 laps GTE Pro
27. Smith/Stevens/Vanthoor GBR JWM Motorsport Ferrari 488 GTE 333 laps GTE Am
28. Johnson/Mucke/Pla USA Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK Ford G 332 laps GTE Pro
29. Cameron/Scott/Cioci CHE Spirit of Race Ferrari 488 GTE 331 laps GTE Am
30. Mac Neil/Sweedler/Bell USA Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 488 GTE 331 laps GTE Am
31. Howard/Gunn/Bryant GBR Beechdean AMR Aston Martin Vantage 331 laps GTE Am
32. Mok/Sawa/Griffin SIN Clearwater Ferrari 488 GTE 330 laps GTE Am
33. Patterson/McMurray/Capillaire POR Algarve Pro Racing Ligier JSP217 330 laps LMP2
34. Aleshin/Sirotkin/Shaytar RUS SMP Racing Dallara PS217 330 laps LMP2
35. Ried/Dienst/Cairoli GER Dempsey-Proton Porsche 911 RSR 329 laps GTE Am
36. Yoluc/Hankey/Bell GBR TF Sport Aston Martin Vantage 329 laps GTE Am
37. Dalla Lana/Lamy/Lauda GBR Aston Martin Racing Vantage GTE 329 laps GTE Am
38. Long/Al Faisal/Hedlund GER Proton Competition Porsche 911 RSR 329 laps GTE Am
39. Wainwright/Barker/Foster GBR Gulf Racing Porsche 911 RSR 328 laps GTE Am
40. Rojas/Hirakawa/Gutierrez RUS G-Drive Racing Oreca 07 327 laps LMP2
41. Wee/Katoh/Parente SIN Clearwater Ferrari 488 GTE 327 laps GTE Am
42. Flohr/Castellacci/Beretta CHE Spirit of Race Ferrari 488 GTE 326 laps GTE Am
43. Krohn/Jonsson/Bertolini HNK DH Racing Ferrari 488 GTE 320 laps GTE Am
44. Guibbert/Trouillet/Winslow FRA Graff Oreca 07 318 laps LMP2
45. Nielsen/Balzan/Curtis USA Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 488 GTE 314 laps GTE Am
46. Konopka/Calko/Breukers SVK ARC Bratislava Ligier JSP217 314 laps LMP2
47. Calado/Pier Guidi/Rugolo ITA AF Corse Ferrari 488 GTE 312 laps GTE Pro
48. Keating/Bleekemolen/Taylor USA Keating Motorsports Riley MK30 312 laps LMP2
49. Rees/Brandela/Philippon FRA Larbre Chevrolet Corvette C7.R 309 laps GTE Am
50. Jani/Tandy/Lotterer GER Porsche 919 Hybrid 318 laps LMP1
51. Barthez/Buret/Berthon FRA Panis Barthez Competition Ligier JSP217 296 laps LMP2
52. Collard/Perrodo/Vaxiviere FRA TDS Racing Oreca 07 213 laps LMP2
53. Christensen/Estre/Werner GER Porsche GT Team Porsche 911 RSR 179 laps GTE Pro
54. Lopez/Kunimoto/Lapierre JPN Toyota Gazoo TS040 Hybrid 160 laps LMP1
55. Conway/Kobayashi/Sarrazin JPN Toyota Gazoo TS050 Hybrid 154 laps LMP1
56. Gonzalez/Trummer/Petrov CHN CEFC Manor TRS Oreca 07 152 laps LMP2
57. Vilander/Fisichella/Kaffer USA Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GTE 72 laps GTE Pro
58. Rusinov/Thiriet/Lynn RUS G-Drive Racing Oreca 07 20 laps LMP2
59. Bachler/Lemert/Al Qubaisi GER Proton Competition Porsche 911 RSR 18 laps GTE Am
60. Kraihamer/Webb/Rossiter AUT ByKolles ENSO CLM P1/01 Nismo 7 laps LMP1
I guess time heals all wounds...
Just got confirmation of entry to the Adelaide Motorsport Festival in December, also with Gerry D's March 701 (which isn't a runner yet but could be - there's just enough time).
Well done that should be an awesome event
Shall I get my gimp suit ready ?
Not sure what the dress code is for the city of churches
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A nice frock and your favourite heels will be fine. AFAIK it's illegal not to be gay in SA
Yes, very SJW state is SA.
I needed to buy some roundhead bolts and nylon locknuts to mount a fire extinguisher.
I purchased on eBay this morning at 12:20 am. Seller's business is in Murrarie, a suburb of Brisbane.
A box of bolts, locknuts and other bits and pieces arrived at my work by courier around 14:00 same day. Beautifully packaged and labelled.
I bought a few packages of marine grade stainless steel bolts and locknuts. Total order $43.20
Too often we hear stories of poor service, all the more reason to acknowledge fantastic service.
Business is Fastener Kits Online.
I am a lazy OCD - where did you get your extinguisher from and which model did you buy ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya do not
I bought a 1kg dry type off eBay. $38.50
Of course, the Rennline bracket was around $200 delivered.
$20 at Supercheap (on special)
Rennline bracket - "Fully CNC machined from aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with stainless steel hardware, they are designed as a direct bolt on for all Rennline and most aftermarket fire extinguisher mounts." - that's more like what I was expecting
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I bought the Rennline fire extinguisher mount that I affixed to the seat. Took about an hour or so to pull the seat out, affix and refit. Porsche 911 997
I didn't buy the Rennline bracket because I didn't want to risk not having a fire extinguisher that fit it. Neither Rennline or any one else would mail an extinguisher to me.
A pity it won't be any use if you actually have a fire.
1/10th of what you should spend for something that will actually put out a vehicle fire.
Hand Held Lifeline 2.4 AFFF Hand Held Extinguisher
Dry powder is to avert disaster. It works fine, but makes a bloody mess. At home I have CO2. AFFF is for rich V12 owners.
I have watched 2 dry powder extinguishers being emptied on an engine fire, which did not shut it down.
By the time the firies arrived, the car was well alight. They said "we see this all the time".
Thanks Ian, although I would have thought you would have been happy to have one fewer Porsche on the road.
I will go and have a look at this.
We don't care about the car Wes, but we do care about you
Do we? Do we really?