348 - Tracking your 348/355 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

348 Tracking your 348/355

Discussion in '348/355' started by vdettore, Mar 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I lived in daytona for 7 yrs, saw many a race, but never got out on the track myself. I've been wanting to for a while. I kind of live the idea of a casual event like this.
    I still need to figure out some scheduling, but am hopeful I can make it

vdettore likes this.
  2. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
    Ken,

Here's another chance for you to get your car on the Rolex 24 Course at Daytona April 2nd and 3rd: Celebration Exotic Cars Festival

I'll be there. I go to that event every year. The onboard pictures I posted were taken at that event in 2015. You'll have lots of time on the track with a well-qualified instructor.

Barry

3. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Would you do just the 2 day track event? If you dont pay for a garage, i suppose you have to find parking outside the facility?

4. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
    Yes, Ken. You can register for just the two-day track event. You can buy garage space if you'd like to keep your car in the garage between sessions. Otherwise, as a registered driver, you have to find a spot outside of the garages but I can help you with that. You can keep your car near my techs' trailer. Garage space is nice if you would like to keep your car secure at the track overnight.

5. 308 GTB

308 GTB F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 7, 2002
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Barry Wolinsky
    Ken,

I see they have the "Early Bird Special" on the track event fee through January 15th. If you need assistance, PM me.

Barry