Trade prints of Ferrari paintings for Carrrozzeria books, Ferrari books | FerrariChat

Trade prints of Ferrari paintings for Carrrozzeria books, Ferrari books

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bitzman, Jun 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Getting ready to go to Monterey, (particularly going to Automobilia and Auto Retro) but I don't have enough Ferrari books..
    Particularly want ones on the 250GTO like the softbound (and it also came hardbound) "I Love GTO"
    To trade, I have a stack of fine art prints, size 11" x 17", going chronologically from barchetta all the way to latest cars, if you live in Los Angeles, Riverside or SB counties I can come over with a towering stack and you sort through art while I sort through books. The most a print has sold for is $75 (Pebble Beach themselves selling them) but for trading I go wholesale, and value them at $20 each. I also have some canvas giclees of Ferrari paintings of larger size and higher value.

Others:Blumel Ferrari GTO
    Pritchard Ferrari 250GTO
    Carrozzeria Italiana Advancing The Art & Design Of Automoile Design,
    Ken Dallisons Mercedes 100 years book (OK if cover damaged)
    Italian Coachbuilders: the Masters of Style
    The Encyclopaedia of Italian Coachbuilders

Giorgio Nada Editore ITALIAN COACHBUILDERS The masters of style Image Unavailable, Please Login by Elvio Deganello.. Product #: 978-88-7911-657-2 Image Unavailable, Please Login based on 0 reviews Regular price: 75,00 € 75,00 € In Stock
    ITALIAN COACHBUILDERS The masters of style
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login