Triangle Italians - Dec. 1st Gathering | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Triangle Italians - Dec. 1st Gathering

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ECTurboGSX, Nov 18, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
  2. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    It was an interesting day Greg. I sat alone for about 45 minutes waiting for someone in an Italian car to show up to mark our spot. The MB just doesn't quite draw the attention. You can click on the link in my previous post to check out my pictures. There were a lot of car guys, but I don't think we had nearly the amount of spectators that we did over at Brig's. There were definitely some interesting rides including a Stiletto that I didn't get a picture of. There was not one thing on that car that was stock.

If my count is correct:
    2 308's
    1 Mondial Coupe
    1 348
    1 355 Spider
    1 Gallardo
    1 Pantera
    1 Maserati Spider
    6 Ducatis

And then a nice assortment of Porsche's, a Ford GT, a Lotus Elise, and a supercharged C6 Vette. I may have missed a car or two, but that is close.

3. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    What awesome pics! I just sent Bob Snow a message about January 5th in Pinehurst.

We'll get that pulled together. I still need to call Cecil about doing a Winter Service / Tech Day in February at Apex Vintage. Work has been kicking my butt lately!

4. Irishman

Irishman F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2005
    Raleigh
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Eric, great job today!. One thing you forgot was a lot of toys for tots. Sorry I was late. I blame that on the Brit that accosted me en route who wanted to talk to me at length about my car :). I am impressed by those Porsche guys. That was really cool of them to join us.

Seamus

5. invncble

invncble Rookie

Nov 11, 2007

+1

I had a great time today. It was good to meet some fellow enthusiast's.

6. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #31 ECTurboGSX, Dec 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Indeed, lets not forget the toys. I got to play Santa's sleigh for a lot of the guys as my back seat was piled above the window lines. Our piles kind of blended together with the big pile, but I was extremely impressed with how many toys were collected. I was even more impressed when Seamus was thoughtful enough to bring a girl's toy. As you can imagine, we had a lot of Ferrari remote control cars and things of that nature. Matt's wife Amy was also thinking ahead enough to bring a girl's toy. It was nice to see everyone again.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Same here.

What are you doing in Russia?

8. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Doc, the coordinator was 1st Sgt. Craft. He said he hasn't been there too long.

9. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Dont know him thought I might the old guy was named Patterson.

Good on you for getting all those toys though!

10. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    We have some FPGA / software contractors here in Russia and we are doing some team building, project reviews, etc.

More importantly, drinking beer, vodka, etc...